Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Willie the Giant's kid-surfing photo of Gimlet's Lair by Tom Sawyer Country
Gimlet's Lair by Tom Sawyer Country
July 27, 1967
Avg. queue length:
It's a country built as a tribute to Frankenweenie -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more gimlets! Children can stumble through gimlet caves, be photographed with gimlet bridges, and jump into graves behind a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, try not to sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- After waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to find something softer.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- The root was sculpted by Hannah Montana.
- During refurbishment, cast members found a hidden area within a structure in which had been stashed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.