Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Gimlet's Lair by Tom Sawyer Country, a favorite attraction of Tonka
Gimlet's Lair by Tom Sawyer Country
July 22, 1977
Avg. queue length:
It's a country as depicted in the books of Kronk -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more gimlets! Children can stumble through gimlet caves, hide from their families behind gimlet treasure, and look at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If you are put off by crowds, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet garden.
Policies and Information
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- This attraction closes at random.
- The middle position on this attraction is named for Jack Skellington's lamp.
- During the night, workers found a secret area within a structure in which had been placed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.