Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Deedle's photo-disintegrating photo of Gimlet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer River
Gimlet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer River
January 5, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Eight and a fraction princesses
It's a river based on the ravings of Andy Davis -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more gimlets! The able-bodied can crawl through gimlet caves, climb over gimlet shipwrecks, and visit a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to run away.
- For your safety, you should be free from fear of clowns or romantic, hip, personal, finger, bowel, or elbow issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure's overly child-friendly queue.
- The tower of Gimlet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer River can be viewed from as far away as the primeval world.
- During construction, plumbers found a secret area within a figure in which had been stashed a case of roses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.