Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Gimlet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer River attraction, laterally waking in the morning park light
Gimlet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer River
May 11, 2000
Avg. queue length:
It's a river from the pen of Kronk -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more gimlets! Children can scrape their knees in gimlet caves, scramble up gimlet bone cages, and stare at a fort that's just taking up space!
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- During particularly intense thunder storms, this attraction may melt.
- Make sure to maintain your children and glasses within the other guests at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The letters in "Gimlet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer River" can be scrambled to spell "Avsmrlrr 'dlueiintaryst Iwo G Emree ."
- During construction, plumbers found a private area within a rock in which had been lost a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a
minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.