Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gimlet's Lair Under Ollie Johnston Island attraction, May 16, 2005, 10:20 a.m.
Gimlet's Lair Under Ollie Johnston Island
December 12, 1961
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Billy Bones -- only with less Ollie Johnston and more gimlets! Children can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in gimlet caves, climb across gimlet treasure, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Warning: after an emergency park evacuation, this attraction will be hostile to mannequins.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for young teenagers.
- During any earthquakes, this attraction may explode.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, riders are required to obtain safety specticles.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Matt Ouimet's frozen train is hidden beneath this attraction.
- During the night, mechanics found a private area within a wall in which had been stashed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.