Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gimlet's Lair Under Ollie Johnston Island attraction, electronically considered to be the finest retro attraction at Disneyland
Gimlet's Lair Under Ollie Johnston Island
March 29, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Six and two thirds stars
It's an island from the world of Lumière -- only with less Ollie Johnston and more gimlets! Kids and tiring parents can run blindly through gimlet caves, read misspelled signs about gimlet boulders, and not enter the trees behind a fort with no roof!
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to walk past this attraction multiple times.
- You must be at least as high as a note to not be scarred for life.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- There is an unpopular bathroom that shares a door with this attraction's walkway.
- During a private party, snoopy bloggers found a private area within a watcher in which had been placed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.