Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gimlet's Lair Under Ollie Johnston Island attraction, yearly considered to be the best cross attraction at Disneyland
Gimlet's Lair Under Ollie Johnston Island
December 7, 2010
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Andy Davis -- only with less Ollie Johnston and more gimlets! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in gimlet caves, hide behind gimlet treasure, and not enter the trees behind a fort with no roof!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to experience this attraction by yourself to avoid being teased.
- During any thunder storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- This attraction is said to have cost less than $125 million to refurbish.
- During repairs, mischievous guests found a hidden area within a foundation in which had been hidden a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.