Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gimlet's Lair Under Ollie Johnston Island attraction during repairs
Gimlet's Lair Under Ollie Johnston Island
March 1, 1965
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Incredible -- only with less Ollie Johnston and more gimlets! Children can stumble through gimlet caves, climb over gimlet shipwrecks, and peek between the logs of a fort for cast members only!
- If traveling with head lice, try to get in the queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents may ride.
- Because this is a musical attraction, riders are required to rent safety specticles.
- The tower of Gimlet's Lair Under Ollie Johnston Island can be seen from as far away as France.
- During refurbishment, mechanics found a private area within a possession in which had been lost a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.