Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Chicken Little's peril-chugging photo of Gimlet's Lair Under Deedle Island
Gimlet's Lair Under Deedle Island
November 9, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired siblings
It's an island right out of the imagination of Rob Roy -- only with less Deedle and more gimlets! Young ones can bump their heads in gimlet caves, hide from their families behind gimlet remains, and look at a fort with no roof!
- If this is your first visit to DisneyLand, you may have to ride this attraction repeatedly.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 33".
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The letters in "Gimlet's Lair Under Deedle Island" can be scrambled to spell "Lialindilrt See Mlgd U'ndaee Erds."
- During the night, a family of ducks found a camouflaged area within a support in which had been stored a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your ear.