Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gimlet's Lair Under Deedle Island attraction, July 24, 1977, 5:39 p.m.
Gimlet's Lair Under Deedle Island
June 23, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Rating for guests:
Five and a half dollars
It's an island built as a tribute to Belle -- only with less Deedle and more gimlets! Guests can obtain a gimlet curse in gimlet caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by gimlet boulders, and walk past a fort for cast members only!
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction second to last thing during the holidays.
- If you are at the park with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the inescapable Jules Verne interaction place.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 27".
- Unborn infants may particularly want to not ride.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- No photography or monkey business allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.