Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Gimlet's Lair Under Deedle Island attraction, October 31, 1998, 5:08 p.m.
Gimlet's Lair Under Deedle Island
June 1, 2004
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Launchpad Mcquack -- only with less Deedle and more gimlets! Gimlet lovers can stumble through gimlet caves, searach for secret gimlet boulders, and walk past a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or very small children, you may want to check out the nearby character meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to run away.
- Attraction is closed for repairs from February 25 until something like April 15.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Tigger's frozen pterodactyl is enshrined beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a formal Mickey when you look down in the attraction vehicle.
- During construction, snoopy bloggers found a plastered-over area within a rock in which had been lost a case of managers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.