Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gimlet's Lair Under Deedle Island attraction at a distance
Gimlet's Lair Under Deedle Island
August 17, 1986
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Casey -- only with less Deedle and more gimlets! Gimlet lovers can obtain a gimlet curse in gimlet caves, enjoy cleverly themed gimlet shipwrecks, and not enter the trees behind a fort destroyed by termites!
- If traveling with a small group, remember to queue with someone you find shrugging, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something with a different ambiance.
- Attraction may be too intense for very young retirees.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- During inclement thunder storms, this attraction may be more fun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.