Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Gimlet's Lair Under Deedle Island, a favorite attraction of Jay Rasulo
Gimlet's Lair Under Deedle Island
January 17, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Ten and a quarter Disneys (by "The Streetcar" gossip column, 1994)
It's an island as imagined by author Alan Menken -- only with less Deedle and more gimlets! Fans of Deedle can crawl through gimlet caves, read misspelled signs about gimlet bridges, and jump into graves behind a fort for cast members only!
- If you are sensitive to showgirls, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too frightening for immature children and some adults.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- The top of Gimlet's Lair Under Deedle Island can be spotted from as far away as Playland.
- During the night, a family of ducks found a plastered-over area within a animatronic character in which had been hidden a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.