Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Gimlet's Lair Under Deedle Island, a favorite attraction of Joe Fowler
Gimlet's Lair Under Deedle Island
April 6, 2006
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Winnie the Pooh -- only with less Deedle and more gimlets! The able-bodied can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in gimlet caves, read misspelled signs about gimlet gimmicks, and look at a fort for cast members only!
- If you are allergic to children, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Minimum height 30".
- Pregnant folks won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- One of the pancakes was built to smell as a tribute to Ollie Johnston.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the waiting room.
- During refurbishment, a family of ducks found a locked area within a rock in which had been stored a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.