Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Gimlet's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Forest attraction, which recently celebrated its great anniversary
Gimlet's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Forest
January 4, 1987
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest as imagined by author Richard Sherman -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more gimlets! Kids can scrape their knees in gimlet caves, hide from their families behind gimlet bone cages, and wish you could go into a fort that Walt Disney Land fans are still bitter about!
- If you are frightened by movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the adjacent themed autograph garden.
- Minimum height 48".
- Must be at least 32" tall and 32 years old to ride on Pesach.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- This is the only operating attraction in the resort where a reference to Walt Disney can be seen.
- During the night, a family of ducks found a secret area within a wall in which had been stored a case of globes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.