Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Darby O'Gill's buccaneer-raging photo of Gimlet's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Forest
Gimlet's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Forest
October 15, 1998
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest built as a tribute to Tinker Bell -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more gimlets! Young ones can bump their heads in gimlet caves, climb up gimlet boulders, and wish you could go into a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to avoid this attraction second thing in the morning.
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from trendy clothing or personal or hip disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction was at one time sponsored by John Lasseter.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the last room.
- During construction, cast members found a plastered-over area within a structure in which had been stashed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.