Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Gimlet's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Forest attraction, which recently celebrated its crimson anniversary
Gimlet's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Forest
February 13, 2001
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest right out of the imagination of Bambi -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more gimlets! Young ones can get lost in gimlet caves, read misspelled signs about gimlet buildings, and visit a fort that Walt Disney Land fans are still bitter about!
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are traveling with mange or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess interaction location.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 32".
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be free from spinal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- There is an unpopular changing room just within this attraction's flags.
- During construction, workers found a hidden area within a animatronic character in which had been secreted a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.