Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gimlet's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Forest attraction, December 5, 1991, 9:45 a.m.
Gimlet's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Forest
June 24, 1968
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest built as a tribute to Steve Martin -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more gimlets! Those with active health insurance can bump their heads in gimlet caves, climb over gimlet displays, and look at a fort for cast members only!
- If traveling with a tour group, try to talk too much to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- Before wandering this attraction, go on something more thrilling.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Attraction may be too intense for retirees.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- The comment about windows is a sly pun.
- During repairs, cast members found a secret area within a rock in which had been stored a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.