Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Gimlet's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Forest attraction during repairs
Gimlet's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Forest
December 4, 1991
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest built as a tribute to Horace Horsecollar -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more gimlets! Guests can get lost in gimlet caves, climb over gimlet shipwrecks, and look at a fort made inaccessable by gimlets!
- Warning: fantasy-addicted children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- After waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to boil something less magical.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess photo place.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents may particularly want to not ride.
- This was one of the only "R ticket" attractions.
- During construction, workers found a private area within a support in which had been stashed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.