Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gimlet's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Cave ride as seen from the top of the canyon
Gimlet's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Cave
April 17, 2002
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave from the world of Jack-Jack -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more gimlets! Active adults can scrape their knees in gimlet caves, climb over gimlet gimmicks, and jump into graves behind a fort destroyed by termites!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, quite immature children will want to experience this ride multiple times, whether you like it or not.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the ride.
- Ride is closed for unscheduled refurbishment from December 26 to April 26.
- This ride was previously planned for the 1949 World's Fair.
- During repairs, mischievous guests found a hidden area within a support in which had been squirreled away a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.