Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gimlet's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Cave attraction at dusk
Gimlet's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Cave
May 26, 1967
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave built as a tribute to Doc Hudson -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more gimlets! Children can explore gimlet caves, hide behind gimlet displays, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort destroyed by termites!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to replace this attraction just before leaving so you never have to again.
Policies and Notices
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from brain, neck, chin, or nasal complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- No texting or nudity allowed.
- This attraction's show building actually reaches below the adjacent attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the last scene.
- During construction, mechanics found a camouflaged area within a animator in which had been squirreled away a case of daisies.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.