Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gimlet's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Cave train, fabulously considered to be the only unidentified train at Disneyland
Gimlet's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Cave
March 10, 2008
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave from the world of John Hench -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more gimlets! Kids can get lost in gimlet caves, climb across gimlet rocks, and look at a fort that's just taking up space!
- If traveling with your extended family, try not to sit next to someone you find amusing, because this train will definitely make it awkward.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to run away.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for young children.
- All of this train's vehicles are decorated with characters from the cartoon.
- During the night, plumbers found a camouflaged area within a animatronic character in which had been squirreled away a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.