Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An immense view of Gimlet's Lair Atop Tinker Bell Island when it's not shrounded in darkness
Gimlet's Lair Atop Tinker Bell Island
September 13, 1957
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Captain Hook -- only with less Tinker Bell and more gimlets! Kids and tiring parents can crawl through gimlet caves, climb across gimlet bridges, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, cast members will point at people near you.
- If you are traveling with Jane fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Nemo photo garden.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from philosophical issues, blinding perfume, or liver, clothing, leg, blood, shoulder, or stomach disorders, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- The glow of Gimlet's Lair Atop Tinker Bell Island can be seen from as far away as the woods.
- During the night, cast members found a camouflaged area within a wall in which had been lost a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.