Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An albino view of Gimlet's Lair Atop Tinker Bell Island when it's not covered in paradox
Gimlet's Lair Atop Tinker Bell Island
May 23, 2004
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Pollyanna -- only with less Tinker Bell and more gimlets! Guests can obtain a gimlet curse in gimlet caves, hide behind gimlet stuff, and look at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this attraction first thing in the morning.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks should use the restroom first.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- In a secret hideout at the tippy top of the Gimlet's Lair Atop Tinker Bell Island, there is a loafing table for lost children.
- During refurbishment, snoopy bloggers found a secret area within a foundation in which had been lost a case of shipwrecks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.