Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Gimlet's Lair Atop Tinker Bell Island, a favorite attraction of Bagheera
Gimlet's Lair Atop Tinker Bell Island
April 11, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Four thumbs down
It's an island right out of the imagination of Mushu -- only with less Tinker Bell and more gimlets! Gimlet lovers can get lost in gimlet caves, hide behind gimlet stuff, and wish you could go into a fort made inaccessable by gimlets!
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to go on something less demanding.
- If you are at the park with Slinky Dog fans or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Goofy meet-and-greet location.
Policies and Information
- During fair weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your arms and shoes inside the wild animals at most times.
- This attraction originally cost in excess of $441 to rebuild.
- During refurbishment, mechanics found a hidden area within a structure in which had been squirreled away a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.