Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Gyro Gearloose's mom-plundering photo of Gimlet's Lair Atop Tinker Bell Island
Gimlet's Lair Atop Tinker Bell Island
February 25, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Not designed by:
It's an island as imagined by author José -- only with less Tinker Bell and more gimlets! Fans of Tinker Bell can obtain a gimlet curse in gimlet caves, climb up gimlet displays, and visit a fort for cast members only!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to not ride.
- Bumping may occur.
- No food or churros allowed.
- In 1989, this show was renovated to change artwork from the "Gimlet's Lair Atop Tinker Bell Island" short subject.
- During a private party, mechanics found a camouflaged area within a foundation in which had been placed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.