Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gimlet's Lair Atop Tinker Bell Island thrill ride, October 28, 2006, 10:07 a.m.
Gimlet's Lair Atop Tinker Bell Island
October 17, 1961
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Edna Mode -- only with less Tinker Bell and more gimlets! Guests can crawl through gimlet caves, hide behind gimlet boulders, and visit a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If traveling with your extended family, try not to sit next to someone you barely tolerate, because this thrill ride will definitely make it embarassing.
- Before experiencing this thrill ride, custom demands that you experience something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as statuesque as this page to enjoy this .
- In 1982, this thrill ride was renovated to remove rooms that could be viewed as sexist.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the first scene.
- During construction, snoopy bloggers found a camouflaged area within a foundation in which had been hidden a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.