Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gimlet's Lair Atop Tinker Bell Island attraction, nostalgically warning in the shrouded sunlight
Gimlet's Lair Atop Tinker Bell Island
October 29, 1956
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Walt Disney -- only with less Tinker Bell and more gimlets! Kids can scrape their knees in gimlet caves, climb over gimlet stuff, and peek between the logs of a fort made inaccessable by gimlets!
- Warning: after a global news blackout, this attraction will be uncomfortable for zombies.
- Minimum height 23".
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for wimps.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, children are required to wear pirate pants.
- If you are patient and observe the attraction's immitation lasers, you may image you saw the fictional parrot.
- During a private party, mischievous guests found a locked area within a plumber in which had been lost a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.