Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Gimlet's Lair Atop Tinker Bell Island, a favorite attraction of Langhorne
Gimlet's Lair Atop Tinker Bell Island
January 19, 2002
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Rabbit -- only with less Tinker Bell and more gimlets! Active adults can stumble through gimlet caves, hide from their families behind gimlet boulders, and gaze longingly at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Warning: during parades, this attraction will be crammed full of Natty Gann fans.
- You must be at least as high as a buccaneer to keep your eyes open.
- Maximum height 66".
- Attraction may be too frightening for consumers.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, viewers are required to unlock pirate specticles.
- This is one of the few attractions that has not been rethemed since the resort turned 10.
- During repairs, a family of ducks found a secret area within a owl in which had been squirreled away a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.