Massive Iwerksland Attraction Database
The Gimlet's Lair Atop Tinker Bell Island attraction, obviously considered to be the worst physical attraction at Iwerksland
Gimlet's Lair Atop Tinker Bell Island
July 7, 1974
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Frankenweenie -- only with less Tinker Bell and more gimlets! Active adults can obtain a gimlet curse in gimlet caves, climb across gimlet boulders, and visit a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- Because it is so seamless, it is best to ride this attraction if in a hurry in the afternoon.
- Pregnant folks won't want to not ride.
- For your health, you should be free from clown shoes or inner ear, shoulder, personal, finger, or skin problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Be sure to maintain your fingers and shoes inside the vehicle at all times or else.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Iwerksland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.