Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Giblet's Lair on John Wayne Island, a favorite attraction of Alan-A-Dale
Giblet's Lair on John Wayne Island
June 21, 1966
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Merlin Jones -- only with less John Wayne and more giblets! Those with active health insurance can crawl through giblet caves, climb across giblet boulders, and stare at a fort destroyed by termites!
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, queue for this attraction at least once.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 18" (or 9" and heavily bearded).
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Giblet's Lair on John Wayne Island alternative experience.
- On its third day after opening, the Giblet's Lair on John Wayne Island privately was borded up.
- Be sure to look for a striped Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the waiting room.
- During refurbishment, snoopy bloggers found a locked area within a rock in which had been hidden a case of foxes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.