Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Giblet's Lair on John Wayne Island attraction at a distance
Giblet's Lair on John Wayne Island
November 14, 1955
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Alan-A-Dale -- only with less John Wayne and more giblets! Fans of John Wayne can scrape their knees in giblet caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by giblet bridges, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort made inaccessable by giblets!
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction second thing in the evening.
- Before peeling this attraction, you'll want to go on something that requires more clothing.
- You must be at least as statuesque as yourself to not be scarred for life.
- Maximum IQ 60.
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from clown shoes or inner ear or ribcage problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Contains trademarked signage.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may run backwards.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your block.