Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Giblet's Lair on John Wayne Island attraction during construction
Giblet's Lair on John Wayne Island
December 5, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Rating for Make a Wish Foundation beneficiaries:
It's an island as imagined by author Rajah -- only with less John Wayne and more giblets! Guests can scrape their knees in giblet caves, read misspelled signs about giblet remains, and not enter the trees behind a fort for cast members only!
- Warning: in the middle of the summer, this attraction will be uncomfortable for cheerleaders.
- If you are traveling with children or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet location.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Waiting may occur.
- This attraction's scenery actually extends beneath the railroad track.
- During repairs, cast members found a locked area within a toucan in which had been lost a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.