Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Giblet's Lair on John Wayne Island attraction at park opening
Giblet's Lair on John Wayne Island
December 19, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Rating for easily amused guests:
X thumbs down
It's an island from the pen of Tantor -- only with less John Wayne and more giblets! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can obtain a giblet curse in giblet caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by giblet bone cages, and jump into graves behind a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If you are disturbed by crowds, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Before rolling this attraction, find something less magical.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess interaction thingy.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- The appropriate position on this attraction is named for Frank Thomas' vulture.
- During a private party, snoopy bloggers found a camouflaged area within a animatronic character in which had been squirreled away a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.