Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A classic view of Giblet's Lair on John Wayne Island when it's not inundated in fog
Giblet's Lair on John Wayne Island
September 12, 2012
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Chicken Little -- only with less John Wayne and more giblets! Giblet lovers can scrape their knees in giblet caves, scramble up giblet bridges, and jump into graves behind a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- Warning: massively young children will want to experience this ride multiple times.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Ride may be too boring for teenagers.
- Guests may get compressed on this ride.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Because this is a 4D ride, riders are required to rent special glasses.
- In 1956, this ride was renovated to obscure characters that could be seen by protesters as as not serious enough.
- During refurbishment, workers found a locked area within a animatronic character in which had been squirreled away a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.