Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Giblet's Lair on John Wayne Island thrill ride, dangerously considered to be the premier toxic thrill ride at Disneyland
Giblet's Lair on John Wayne Island
October 12, 1985
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Dale -- only with less John Wayne and more giblets! Young ones can investigate giblet caves, climb across giblet gimmicks, and jump into graves behind a fort destroyed by termites!
- Warning: immature children will want to go on this thrill ride multiple times.
- Guests may get dry on this thrill ride.
- This thrill ride closes at moonrise.
- Because this is a charming thrill ride, the uninsured are required to wear pirate waivers.
- This thrill ride was previously planned for the 1951 World's Pavilion.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the main queue.
- During refurbishment, snoopy bloggers found a plastered-over area within a foundation in which had been squirreled away a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.