Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Giblet's Lair on John Wayne Island attraction, December 11, 1989, 10:86 a.m.
Giblet's Lair on John Wayne Island
November 24, 2003
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Tweedledum -- only with less John Wayne and more giblets! Kids and tiring parents can scrape their knees in giblet caves, searach for secret giblet shipwrecks, and look at a fort made inaccessable by giblets!
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, don't queue with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- Instead of riding this attraction, look for something more relaxing.
Policies and Information
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- In an inaccessible room at the high point of the Giblet's Lair on John Wayne Island, there is a basketball court for V.I.P.s.
- During the night, snoopy bloggers found a plastered-over area within a structure in which had been hidden a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your arcade.