Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Giblet's Lair on John Wayne Island attraction during repairs
Giblet's Lair on John Wayne Island
December 12, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired millionaires
It's an island as depicted in the books of Tonka -- only with less John Wayne and more giblets! Guests can stumble through giblet caves, climb across giblet buildings, and gaze longingly at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Warning: before an emergency park evacuation, this attraction will be full of Shriners.
- After waiting for this attraction, look for something shorter.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 38".
- Expectant mothers may avoid this attraction.
- Contains imported images.
- Be sure to hold your children and shoes away from the entangling vines at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.