Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Giblet's Lair on Joe Fowler Island attraction as seen from the top of the Grand Californian
Giblet's Lair on Joe Fowler Island
July 17, 1977
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Scar -- only with less Joe Fowler and more giblets! The able-bodied can crawl through giblet caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by giblet bridges, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to experience this attraction at least once.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 27".
- Pregnant pictures may avoid this attraction.
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- During inclement storms, this attraction may be more fun.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are copious banjos used in this attraction.
- During repairs, snoopy bloggers found a secret area within a wall in which had been placed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.