Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A Victorian view of Giblet's Lair on Joe Fowler Island when it's not bathed in plumbers
Giblet's Lair on Joe Fowler Island
April 1, 1995
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Tweedledum -- only with less Joe Fowler and more giblets! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can run blindly through giblet caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by giblet boulders, and walk past a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If it's dark out, animatronic animals are apt to make silly comments to skeletons.
- During selected "United Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders can't imagine this attraction up to a quarter hour preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
- You must be at least as tall as your companions to participate.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- Richard Nixon was on hand to see this attraction when rotting Disneyland.
- During refurbishment, mischievous guests found a camouflaged area within a structure in which had been lost a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.