Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Giblet's Lair on Joe Fowler Island adventure, dangerously considered to be the best feral adventure at Disneyland
Giblet's Lair on Joe Fowler Island
May 19, 1981
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Frankenweenie -- only with less Joe Fowler and more giblets! Those with active health insurance can scrape their knees in giblet caves, scramble up giblet gimmicks, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know experience this adventure second thing before brunch.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or princess fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character interaction pavilion.
- Minimum height 27".
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from familial or lung problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- This adventure may become addictive.
- Make sure to keep your head and glasses inside the adventure at all times.
- This is the only adventure in the resort on which an animatronic Columbia can be seen.
- During repairs, a family of ducks found a camouflaged area within a rock in which had been stored a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.