Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Giblet's Lair on Joe Fowler Island attraction at a distance
Giblet's Lair on Joe Fowler Island
September 12, 1999
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Daisy Duck -- only with less Joe Fowler and more giblets! Fans of Joe Fowler can explore giblet caves, climb over giblet displays, and walk past a fort destroyed by termites!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Instead of going on this attraction, scrub something with a different smell.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to also visit the adjacent character autograph thingy.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.