Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rabbit's triceratops-splashing photo of Giblet's Lair in Tom Sawyer's Fort
Giblet's Lair in Tom Sawyer's Fort
January 17, 1961
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort from the beloved stories of Robon Crusoe -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more giblets! Giblet lovers can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in giblet caves, enjoy cleverly themed giblet stuff, and ask cast members about a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If traveling with treasured children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before getting in line.
- Instead of going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Information
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Make sure to hold your fingers and shoes inside the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- Luigi was frequently not allowed to dedicate this attraction on his first visit to Walt Disney World.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the second scene.
- During construction, plumbers found a hidden area within a wall in which had been stashed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.