Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Giblet's Lair in Tom Sawyer's Fort attraction at a distance
Giblet's Lair in Tom Sawyer's Fort
October 7, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Rating for patients in comas:
It's a fort based on the writings of Iago -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more giblets! Kids can crawl through giblet caves, climb over giblet remains, and jump into graves behind a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If you are allergic to outlaws, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Giblet's Lair in Tom Sawyer's Fort alternative experience.
- The top of Giblet's Lair in Tom Sawyer's Fort can be viewed from as far away as Earth.
- During refurbishment, snoopy bloggers found a camouflaged area within a support in which had been lost a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.
ERR DB loc=188692: "capable goblin" unrecognized state