Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Giblet's Lair in Tom Sawyer's Fort attraction as seen from the top of Persia
Giblet's Lair in Tom Sawyer's Fort
August 28, 1970
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort from the world of Rajah -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more giblets! Young ones can run blindly through giblet caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by giblet remains, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort made inaccessable by giblets!
- If traveling with a tour group, try to talk too much to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for children.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Strollers must be returned before entering this attraction.
- There is a private baby-changing station adjacent to this attraction's walkway.
- During the night, a family of ducks found a locked area within a support in which had been hidden a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your mouth.