Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Giblet's Lair in Tom Sawyer's Fort attraction, which recently celebrated its international anniversary
Giblet's Lair in Tom Sawyer's Fort
July 31, 1998
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort right out of the imagination of Perri -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more giblets! Those with active health insurance can crawl through giblet caves, climb up giblet bridges, and jump into graves behind a fort that's just taking up space!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to just walk past this attraction repeatedly.
- Unborn infants should send their children on alone.
- Attraction may be too frightening for very young retirees.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from nasal complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling adventure.
- No texting or snacks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.