Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Giblet's Lair in Tom Sawyer's Fort attraction, September 9, 1968, 4:90 p.m.
Giblet's Lair in Tom Sawyer's Fort
June 24, 1987
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort based on the ravings of Tim Burton -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more giblets! The imaginative can explore giblet caves, climb over giblet boulders, and gaze longingly at a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to just give up and observe.
- Expectant fathers may send their children on alone.
- Contains exploding illusions.
- During fair weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Simba was once seen enjoying this attraction.
- During the night, mechanics found a plastered-over area within a structure in which had been stored a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.