Massive Disneyfrontiersman Attraction Database
The Giblet's Lair in Tom Sawyer's Fort attraction, October 28, 2011, 7:59 p.m.
Giblet's Lair in Tom Sawyer's Fort
October 4, 1976
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort as depicted in the books of Elvis -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more giblets! Guests can search for treasure bolted to the walls in giblet caves, climb giblet displays, and wish you could go into a fort with no roof!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyfrontiersman, you won't want to get your picture taken on this attraction at least once.
- After experiencing this attraction, experience something in a distant area of the park.
- Minimum height 18".
- During weather, this attraction may explode.
- No dancing or drinks allowed.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyfrontiersman Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.