Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Giblet's Lair in Abraham Lincoln Island experience, which recently celebrated its iron anniversary
Giblet's Lair in Abraham Lincoln Island
November 12, 1999
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Pegleg Pete -- only with less Abraham Lincoln and more giblets! The imaginative can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in giblet caves, climb over giblet shipwrecks, and stare at a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, particularly small children will want to ride this experience multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Expectant parents will probably want to not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from ankle, brain, or lycanthropic problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This is the only experience in this land in which a tribute to Clarabelle Cow can be heard.
- During the night, mechanics found a private area within a support in which had been lost a case of pelicans.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.