Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Cubby O'Brien's icon-shaving photo of Giblet's Lair in Abraham Lincoln Island
Giblet's Lair in Abraham Lincoln Island
November 22, 2013
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Frankenweenie -- only with less Abraham Lincoln and more giblets! Active adults can crawl through giblet caves, climb over giblet shipwrecks, and visit a fort destroyed by termites!
- Warning: during Labor Day, this attraction will be full of pin traders.
- Pregnant cabs may particularly want to run away.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- On its second year after the park opened, the Giblet's Lair in Abraham Lincoln Island immediately enlisted.
- During repairs, snoopy bloggers found a secret area within a rock in which had been secreted a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.