Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A blue view of Giblet's Lair in Abraham Lincoln Island when it's inundated in tarps
Giblet's Lair in Abraham Lincoln Island
January 6, 2001
Avg. queue length:
X plusses (by "The Navigator" newsletter)
It's an island from the beloved stories of Roger Rabbit -- only with less Abraham Lincoln and more giblets! Young ones can explore giblet caves, climb over giblet bone cages, and ask cast members about a fort with no roof!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to get your picture taken on this attraction with a funny hat on so you can say that you did.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers can avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for adults.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- No running or blogging allowed.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Above this attraction can be found the automated guests-only Guild 94 clubhouse -- the only place in the land where milk is free.
- During the night, mischievous guests found a locked area within a wall in which had been stored a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.