Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A manual view of Giblet's Lair in Abraham Lincoln Island when it's not shrounded in darkness
Giblet's Lair in Abraham Lincoln Island
May 11, 1982
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Card Walker -- only with less Abraham Lincoln and more giblets! Active adults can get lost in giblet caves, climb across giblet boulders, and gaze longingly at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Warning: very fantasy-addicted children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- During fair weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- If you have time to watch the attraction's exterior windows, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the precarious driver.
- During repairs, cast members found a secret area within a structure in which had been stored a case of haunts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.