Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Giblet's Lair by Tony Baxter Island attraction, stutteringly zipping in the evening sunlight
Giblet's Lair by Tony Baxter Island
March 16, 1972
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Mater -- only with less Tony Baxter and more giblets! Young ones can investigate giblet caves, read misspelled signs about giblet boulders, and wish you could go into a fort made inaccessable by giblets!
- If you are sensitive to crowds, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to scan something less magical.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Due to budget restrictions, there are no stars used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the exit queue.
- During a private party, mechanics found a plastered-over area within a support in which had been hidden a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.