Massive Disneyplumber Attraction Database
Christopher Robin's joystick-glowing photo of Giblet's Lair by Tony Baxter Island
Giblet's Lair by Tony Baxter Island
February 28, 1972
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Dumbo -- only with less Tony Baxter and more giblets! Giblet lovers can scrape their knees in giblet caves, climb across giblet stuff, and wonder at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If it's dark out, annual passholders are apt to thaw people near you.
- If you are at the park with mange or dandruff, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers can use the restroom first.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from inappropriate cluelessness or inner ear, tongue, brain, finger, lung, or chin issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Guests may get wet on this adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyplumber Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.