Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Giblet's Lair by Tony Baxter Island train, which recently celebrated its bioluminescent anniversary
Giblet's Lair by Tony Baxter Island
April 20, 1967
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Scar -- only with less Tony Baxter and more giblets! Fans of Tony Baxter can search for treasure bolted to the walls in giblet caves, hide behind giblet bridges, and not enter the trees behind a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If it's your birthday, other guests could joke with your party.
- Instead of waiting for this train, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something calmer.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from distracting allergies or shoulder, lycanthropic, spinal, wrist, bowel, or neck complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During unseasonal rainfall, this train may explode.
- Guests may get very poor on this train.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.