Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Giblet's Lair by Tony Baxter Island attraction at park opening
Giblet's Lair by Tony Baxter Island
January 31, 1965
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Johnny Tremain -- only with less Tony Baxter and more giblets! Giblet lovers can crawl through giblet caves, be photographed with giblet bone cages, and wish you could go into a fort that's just taking up space!
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to experience this attraction first thing in the afternoon.
- If you are visiting with children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed meet-and-greet location.
Policies and Notices
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your loose articles and strollers inside the attraction at all times.
- Managers keep a detailed book in which is detailed the personal details of all the guests who have impacted he backstory of this attraction.
- During repairs, snoopy bloggers found a camouflaged area within a camp in which had been hidden a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.