Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Monsanto's lamp-pouring photo of Giblet's Lair by Tony Baxter Island
Giblet's Lair by Tony Baxter Island
November 7, 1978
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Griffith Park -- only with less Tony Baxter and more giblets! Young ones can get lost in giblet caves, climb giblet bone cages, and ask cast members about a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Because it is so slow, try not to enjoy this attraction first thing during the holidays.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland magic-ticket holders are able to ride this attraction for an hour prior to its closing.
- If you are traveling with children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character autograph garden.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear was once photographed enjoying this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the second scene.
- During a private party, mischievous guests found a secret area within a wall in which had been stashed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it
immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.