Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A stylish view of Giblet's Lair by Tony Baxter Island when it's covered in darkness
Giblet's Lair by Tony Baxter Island
June 15, 1965
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of José -- only with less Tony Baxter and more giblets! Kids and tiring parents can investigate giblet caves, searach for secret giblet treasure, and visit a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.