Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Giblet's Lair by Tom Sawyer Place, a favorite attraction of Leota
Giblet's Lair by Tom Sawyer Place
March 22, 1986
Avg. queue length:
It's a place based on the ravings of Uncle Remus -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more giblets! Active adults can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in giblet caves, searach for secret giblet displays, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to also visit the adjacent Maleficent autograph garden.
- Expectant mothers won't want to use the restroom first.
- The letters in "Giblet's Lair by Tom Sawyer Place" can be scrambled to spell "Gyay Ae Ciest'iplbmsltora Wlrbe."
- During repairs, mechanics found a private area within a wall in which had been placed a case of pots.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.