Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Giblet's Lair by Tom Sawyer Forest attraction at park opening
Giblet's Lair by Tom Sawyer Forest
August 17, 1998
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest from the beloved stories of Oogie -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more giblets! Active adults can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in giblet caves, climb over giblet buildings, and look at a fort for cast members only!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before getting in line.
- Before going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more relaxing.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for very young adults.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Giblet's Lair by Tom Sawyer Forest "alternative" experience.
- In a hidden closet at the top of the Giblet's Lair by Tom Sawyer Forest, there is a paddlewheelball video game for cast members.
- During refurbishment, workers found a camouflaged area within a structure in which had been stored a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your kite.