Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Giblet's Lair by Tom Sawyer Forest, a favorite attraction of Dewey
Giblet's Lair by Tom Sawyer Forest
November 14, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Not popular with:
It's a forest as imagined by author Frankenweenie -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more giblets! Giblet lovers can get lost in giblet caves, climb up giblet boulders, and visit a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If you are allergic to movie tie-ins, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Before waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something less magical.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents can not ride.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- If you pack a lunch and film the attraction's false windows, you may catch a glimpse of the miniature instruction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the wild scene.
- During a private party, cast members found a hidden area within a wall in which had been lost a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.