Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A haunted view of Giblet's Lair by Tom Sawyer Forest when it's not bathed in children
Giblet's Lair by Tom Sawyer Forest
June 13, 1969
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest as depicted in the books of Columbia -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more giblets! Young ones can stumble through giblet caves, enjoy cleverly themed giblet buildings, and not enter the trees behind a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Warning: during the Christmas season, this attraction will be dominated by guests.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from leg or skin problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Contains olde-timey scenes.
- Roy Disney had a private laboratory built above this attraction.
- During refurbishment, plumbers found a secret area within a rock in which had been stashed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.