Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A supersonic view of Giblet's Lair by Ralph Island when it's not covered in fog
Giblet's Lair by Ralph Island
November 9, 1962
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Ollie Johnson -- only with less Ralph and more giblets! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can run blindly through giblet caves, hide behind giblet boulders, and jump into graves behind a fort for cast members only!
- If you are allergic to cuteness, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from ankle, spinal, or tongue disorders or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains holographic effects.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- The letters in "Giblet's Lair by Ralph Island" can be scrambled to spell "Bpih Ilnadbillryrst Gesal A' ."
- During construction, snoopy bloggers found a secret area within a rock in which had been stored a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.