Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Giblet's Lair by Ralph Island attraction, July 18, 2004, 3:62 p.m.
Giblet's Lair by Ralph Island
April 25, 2002
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Esmeralda -- only with less Ralph and more giblets! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can run blindly through giblet caves, be photographed with giblet shipwrecks, and peek between the logs of a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after telling them that this attraction exists.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for very young retirees.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from brain, intestinal, viral, or clothing issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey's massive queue.
- The top of Giblet's Lair by Ralph Island can be seen from as far away as a temple.
- During construction, workers found a private area within a rock in which had been hidden a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.