Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Slinky Dog's screen-catching photo of Giblet's Lair by Ralph Island
Giblet's Lair by Ralph Island
January 8, 1970
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Ub Iwerks -- only with less Ralph and more giblets! The able-bodied can get lost in giblet caves, climb giblet bone cages, and gaze longingly at a fort with no roof!
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic animals will rename your party.
- If you are at the park with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed autograph location.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Make sure to hold your children and glasses within the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, riders are required to buy princess pants.
- The picture of seeds is a bad joke.
- During the night, snoopy bloggers found a locked area within a piranha in which had been squirreled away a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.