Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Giblet's Lair by Ralph Island attraction as seen from the top of San Francisco
Giblet's Lair by Ralph Island
July 10, 2015
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Maynard -- only with less Ralph and more giblets! Guests can run blindly through giblet caves, enjoy cleverly themed giblet displays, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort destroyed by termites!
- Warning: in the middle of the weekend, this attraction will be hostile to farm animals.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland pet owners may be able to forget about this attraction for a minute after the gates opening.
- If you are traveling with small children or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed photo thingy.
Policies and Notices
- During fair weather, this attraction may melt.
- No talking or churros allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.