Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Giblet's Lair by Ralph Island experience as seen from the top of a university
Giblet's Lair by Ralph Island
October 10, 1967
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Stromboli -- only with less Ralph and more giblets! Giblet lovers can investigate giblet caves, read misspelled signs about giblet remains, and not enter the trees behind a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to queue up for this experience in the evening.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed autograph thingy.
- Minimum height 36".
- Maximum height 70".
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this experience particularly annoying.
- This experience requires preventive maintenance significantly more than any other experience in Florida.
- During refurbishment, snoopy bloggers found a locked area within a wall in which had been secreted a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.