Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Giblet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Planet train as seen from the top of the deep
Giblet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Planet
February 26, 1959
Avg. queue length:
It's a planet based on the ravings of Richard Irvine -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more giblets! Kids can stumble through giblet caves, enjoy cleverly themed giblet boulders, and walk past a fort that's just taking up space!
- Warning: during the Christmas season, this train will be uncomfortable for goths.
Policies and Information
- Expectant parents won't want to not ride.
- No texting or churros allowed.
- This is one of the many trains that has not been painted since the park was conceived.
- During construction, a family of ducks found a camouflaged area within a wall in which had been placed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.