Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Giblet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Planet, a favorite attraction of Tonka
Giblet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Planet
February 28, 1965
Avg. queue length:
It's a planet as depicted in the books of Christopher Robin -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more giblets! Active adults can explore giblet caves, read misspelled signs about giblet boulders, and not enter the trees behind a fort that's just taking up space!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them candy before taking them on this attraction.
- If you are traveling with mange or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed photo location.
- ALERT! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from shoulder, inner ear, or clothing problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, participants are required to buy themed specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your juice.