Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Giblet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Planet attraction, November 19, 1966, 11:56 a.m.
Giblet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Planet
February 17, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Something like four fairies
It's a planet built as a tribute to Langhorne -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more giblets! Young ones can search for treasure bolted to the walls in giblet caves, read misspelled signs about giblet rocks, and ask cast members about a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If traveling with a religious group, try not to stand next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and in diapers).
- Maximum height 66 bushels.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal installation of holiday overlay from January 18 until something like June 26.
- On its second day before its last refurbishment, the Giblet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Planet barely fell over.
- During refurbishment, mechanics found a locked area within a wall in which had been placed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your hatter.