Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Giblet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Planet, a favorite adventure of Aurora
Giblet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Planet
August 23, 1989
Avg. queue length:
It's a planet built as a tribute to Leota -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more giblets! The able-bodied can crawl through giblet caves, hide from their families behind giblet buildings, and gaze longingly at a fort with no roof!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic characters may point at your friends.
- After experiencing this adventure, you will be physically unable to experience something more magical.
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- Explosions may be too unsettling for immature consumers.
- This adventure is based on a film made before you were born.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Roy Disney had a secret home constructed behind a secret door in this adventure.
- During construction, mischievous guests found a plastered-over area within a wall in which had been placed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.