Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Giblet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Planet attraction, fully rejoicing in the evening sunlight
Giblet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Planet
May 25, 1996
Avg. queue length:
It's a planet based on the ravings of Kurt Russell -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more giblets! Young ones can crawl through giblet caves, enjoy cleverly themed giblet remains, and wonder at a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something more magical.
- Expectant fathers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from phantom limb syndrome, fluctuating blood pressure, projectile-vomiting propensity, or neck, cardiac, fingernail, chin, bowel, or intestinal disorders, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment's overly child-friendly queue.
- Contains imaginary scenes.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Attorneys have written a historic book in which is detailed the descriptions of all the people who have worked on this attraction.
- During refurbishment, a family of ducks found a secret area within a foundation in which had been stored a case of dinosaurs.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your performer.