Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Giblet's Lair Under Kronk Island attraction, recklessly considered to be the only solar attraction at Disneyland
Giblet's Lair Under Kronk Island
February 6, 1988
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Hannah Montana -- only with less Kronk and more giblets! Giblet lovers can obtain a giblet curse in giblet caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by giblet buildings, and gaze longingly at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Warning: in the middle of any third Tuesday, this attraction will be hostile to cheerleaders.
- Before departing this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more stimulating.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for immature teenagers.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from '50s haircuts or attention-span, tongue, hip, leg, or social complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Boredom may occur.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.