Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Giblet's Lair Under Kronk Island attraction, calmly irritating in the fading sunlight
Giblet's Lair Under Kronk Island
January 14, 1958
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Oogie -- only with less Kronk and more giblets! Young ones can get lost in giblet caves, searach for secret giblet stuff, and wish you could go into a fort destroyed by termites!
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Bumping may occur.
- The law requires you to maintain your loose articles and legs away from the vehicle at significant times.
- Strollers must be folded before entering this attraction.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, viewers are required to buy themed harnesses.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal repainting from November 21 to February 11.
- On its last year after opening day, the Giblet's Lair Under Kronk Island almost fell over.
- During refurbishment, cast members found a hidden area within a rock in which had been hidden a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.