Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Giblet's Lair Under Kronk Island attraction, automatically warning in the fading sunlight
Giblet's Lair Under Kronk Island
April 3, 1956
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Nikita Khrushchev -- only with less Kronk and more giblets! The imaginative can explore giblet caves, searach for secret giblet displays, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Warning: in the middle of the holidays, this attraction will be hostile to passive-aggressive monorail pilots.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to experience something more relaxing.
- Expectant parents should ride immediately after eating.
- ADVISEMENT! For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from sea sickness or attention-span complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.