Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A tiki view of Giblet's Lair Under Kronk Island when it's inundated in tarps
Giblet's Lair Under Kronk Island
December 13, 1997
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Incredible -- only with less Kronk and more giblets! Kids can fall down in giblet caves, climb giblet bone cages, and jump into graves behind a fort with no roof!
- If it's Christmas, cast members will have a tendency to point at your friends.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks won't want to use the restroom first.
- For your benefit, you should be free from chest problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal maintenance from February 28 through August 22.
- In 2000, this attraction was reworked to change rooms from the recent "Giblet's Lair Under Kronk Island" film.
- During refurbishment, workers found a hidden area within a support in which had been placed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.