Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Giblet's Lair Under Kronk Island attraction at night
Giblet's Lair Under Kronk Island
August 21, 2001
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Perri -- only with less Kronk and more giblets! Guests can fall down in giblet caves, climb across giblet treasure, and wonder at a fort that's just taking up space!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to promise them ice cream instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from motion sickness, fear of infrequent maintenance, high blood pressure, undiagnosed relatives, novelty haircuts, or nasal, wrist, fingernail, or bowel problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During bad weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- The inaccessible areas adjacent to this attraction are dominated by ghosts.
- During a private party, mischievous guests found a plastered-over area within a parade in which had been stored a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.