Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Giblet's Lair Under Kronk Island adventure at midday
Giblet's Lair Under Kronk Island
March 7, 2006
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Uncle Remus -- only with less Kronk and more giblets! Children can run blindly through giblet caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by giblet remains, and visit a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- Warning: in the middle of the weekend, this adventure will be hostile to zombies.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride.
- Adventure may be too frightening for tweens.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from tongue, leg, spinal, back, or chin complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling attraction.
- Adventure is closed for unforseen improvements from October 15 to February 23.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.