Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
A scary view of Giblet's Lair Under Kronk Island when it's covered in darkness
Giblet's Lair Under Kronk Island
May 26, 1980
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Tonka -- only with less Kronk and more giblets! Children can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in giblet caves, enjoy cleverly themed giblet gimmicks, and ask cast members about a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 41".
- Pilot must be at least 45" tall.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- ALERT! For your health, you should be free from '50s haircuts, emotional baggage, or brain, attention-span, chest, or ribcage disorders, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this significantly untested attraction.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- At one location in the safety video, you can see a raven from a future attraction.
- During construction, mischievous guests found a plastered-over area within a foundation in which had been stored a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.