Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Giblet's Lair Under Aurora Island attraction as seen from the top of Brazil
Giblet's Lair Under Aurora Island
August 20, 1973
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Bagheera -- only with less Aurora and more giblets! The able-bodied can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in giblet caves, read misspelled signs about giblet shipwrecks, and ask cast members about a fort that's just taking up space!
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a nearby crayon.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from inexplicable missing kidneys, water-soluable clothing, or chin complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- All of this attraction's rooms are decorated with characters from another attraction.
- During construction, mischievous guests found a hidden area within a rock in which had been squirreled away a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.