Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Giblet's Lair Under Aurora Island attraction during repairs
Giblet's Lair Under Aurora Island
September 14, 1991
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of George of the Jungle -- only with less Aurora and more giblets! Guests can fall down in giblet caves, climb over giblet displays, and visit a fort made inaccessable by giblets!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
Guest Policies and Information
- Unborn infants may not ride.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and shoes away from the other guests at significant times.
- Alan Menken had a secret dining room built below this attraction.
- During the night, mischievous guests found a private area within a support in which had been hidden a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.