Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
The Giblet's Lair Under Aurora Island attraction at park closing
Giblet's Lair Under Aurora Island
August 3, 2010
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Annette Funicello -- only with less Aurora and more giblets! Young ones can crawl through giblet caves, read misspelled signs about giblet rocks, and visit a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, excitable children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something that requires more clothing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as high as this page to keep your eyes open.
- Driver must be at least 62" tall.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- The model of managers is a bad joke.
- During the night, workers found a plastered-over area within a foundation in which had been squirreled away a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.