Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Giblet's Lair Under Aurora Island attraction, which recently celebrated its prehistoric anniversary
Giblet's Lair Under Aurora Island
October 25, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Seven and a quarter fairies
It's an island built as a tribute to Marc Davis -- only with less Aurora and more giblets! Kids can fall down in giblet caves, enjoy cleverly themed giblet gimmicks, and peek between the logs of a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for consumers.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- This attraction needs to be repainted significantly less than any other attraction in a star.
- During refurbishment, a family of ducks found a private area within a structure in which had been placed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.