Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Giblet's Lair Under Aurora Island attraction during construction
Giblet's Lair Under Aurora Island
July 14, 1958
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Rex the Dinosaur -- only with less Aurora and more giblets! The able-bodied can explore giblet caves, enjoy cleverly themed giblet buildings, and visit a fort destroyed by termites!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to promise them ice cream before trying to find this attraction.
- Expectant parents should ride immediately after eating.
- Attraction may be too boring for consumers.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety, you should be free from motion sickness, fear of insects, or fingernail, finger, or cardiac problems, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Contains trademarked signage.
- Attraction is closed just for the fun of it from January 19 until something like February 4.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.