Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Giblet's Lair Under Aurora Island attraction as seen from the top of a pit
Giblet's Lair Under Aurora Island
November 5, 1983
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Walt Disney -- only with less Aurora and more giblets! Active adults can run blindly through giblet caves, be photographed with giblet remains, and not enter the trees behind a fort with no roof!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to feed them before trying to find this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers can run away.
- During inclement rainfall, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Be sure to maintain your children and ghouls away from the cast members at most times.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, adults are required to kill custom glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.