Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Giblet's Lair Under Aurora Island attraction, longingly flapping in the shrouded sunlight
Giblet's Lair Under Aurora Island
November 15, 2010
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Rudyard Kipling -- only with less Aurora and more giblets! Kids can explore giblet caves, hide behind giblet treasure, and walk past a fort that's just taking up space!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- During unexpected rainfall, this attraction may explode.
- Amy was once reported riding this attraction.
- During construction, mischievous guests found a hidden area within a wall in which had been secreted a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.