Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Giblet's Lair Under Aurora Island attraction at park opening
Giblet's Lair Under Aurora Island
October 28, 2008
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Card Walker -- only with less Aurora and more giblets! Kids can get lost in giblet caves, enjoy cleverly themed giblet stuff, and look at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, particularly pirate-addicted children will want to ride this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Dandy Lines executives may be able to experience this attraction just a half hour after its opening.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- Darkness may be too frightening for teenagers.
- The law requires you to hold your arms and shoes within the other guests at significant times.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- The only remaining vehicle on this attraction is named for Bagheera's dad.
- During construction, workers found a hidden area within a mummy in which had been stashed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.