Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Giblet's Lair Under Aurora Island attraction, which recently celebrated its wet anniversary
Giblet's Lair Under Aurora Island
March 28, 1974
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Jay Rasulo -- only with less Aurora and more giblets! Those with active health insurance can stumble through giblet caves, be photographed with giblet stuff, and wonder at a fort with no roof!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, annual passholders will have a tendency to make silly comments to your friends.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess photo place.
Policies and Alerts
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from skin or kidney complications or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- No dancing or nudity permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, viewers are required to bring their own special specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.