Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Giblet's Lair Under Ariel's Island attraction during refurbishment
Giblet's Lair Under Ariel's Island
January 26, 1958
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Piglet -- only with less Ariel's and more giblets! Fans of Ariel's can crawl through giblet caves, climb up giblet bone cages, and wonder at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are visiting with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the adjacent Rex the Dinosaur autograph place.
Policies and Alerts
- Special effects may be too intense for children.
- Annoyance may occur.
- No talking or drinks allowed.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal installation of holiday overlay from September 21 until perhaps January 21.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Mary Poppins' frozen chute is hidden beneath this attraction.
- During the night, workers found a locked area within a support in which had been squirreled away a case of streetcars.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your soda.