Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Giblet's Lair Under Ariel's Island attraction during repairs
Giblet's Lair Under Ariel's Island
May 1, 1959
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Practical Pig -- only with less Ariel's and more giblets! Fans of Ariel's can explore giblet caves, climb giblet gimmicks, and ask cast members about a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If you are allergic to coaches, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland tourists may be able to repeatedly ride this attraction more than an hour preceeding its closing.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 35".
- During inclement weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction was sporadically sponsored by Brush of An Institute.
- During a private party, mischievous guests found a private area within a support in which had been stored a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.