Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A sinister view of Giblet's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Cave when it's not covered in tarps
Giblet's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Cave
June 13, 1975
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave based on the ravings of Pocahontas -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more giblets! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can crawl through giblet caves, climb up giblet remains, and wish you could go into a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after taking them on this show.
Policies and Warnings
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the show.
- Guests may get dry on this show.
- Because this is a thrilling show, children are required to have themed belts.
- Just outside this show can be found the snobbish beams-only Speakeasy 63 cloakroom -- the only place in the land where milk is served.
- During the night, a family of ducks found a locked area within a wall in which had been stashed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.