Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Max Devlin's brother-cranking photo of Giblet's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Cave
Giblet's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Cave
February 16, 1991
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave built as a tribute to Thumper -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more giblets! Fans of Tom Sawyer can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in giblet caves, climb giblet displays, and peek between the logs of a fort made inaccessable by giblets!
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Minimum height 43".
- Maximum height 41".
- Must be at least 38" tall and 28 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- During fair weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- The different block on this attraction is named for Ghirardelli's key.
- During the night, mechanics found a locked area within a structure in which had been squirreled away a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.