Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Giblet's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Cave attraction as seen from the top of a prairie
Giblet's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Cave
May 25, 1970
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave built as a tribute to Richard Nixon -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more giblets! The able-bodied can bump their heads in giblet caves, read misspelled signs about giblet treasure, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess interaction garden.
Policies and Information
- Expectant parents can ride immediately after eating.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for retirees.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for emergency complete replacement from November 6 to December 15 (or something like that).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.