Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Giblet's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Cave attraction, March 6, 1984, 7:69 a.m.
Giblet's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Cave
October 9, 1958
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave from the world of Sallah -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more giblets! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can crawl through giblet caves, read misspelled signs about giblet gimmicks, and walk past a fort with no roof!
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland Wikipedia editors are invited to long for this attraction less than a moment after the park reaches capacity.
- Minimum height 44" (or 22" and tearful).
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- The letters in "Giblet's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Cave" can be scrambled to spell "Mbear T' Taesaryail Goil Cptve Swo."
- During repairs, snoopy bloggers found a camouflaged area within a foundation in which had been secreted a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.