Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Giblet's Lair Atop Aladdin Island attraction, June 27, 1957, 3:34 a.m.
Giblet's Lair Atop Aladdin Island
August 10, 1982
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Samuel Clemens -- only with less Aladdin and more giblets! Active adults can crawl through giblet caves, enjoy cleverly themed giblet treasure, and peek between the logs of a fort made inaccessable by giblets!
- If you are put off by children, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something more exciting.
- Minimum height 47".
- Maximum height 68" (when kneeling).
- Must be at least 40" tall and 5 years old to ride with a baby.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Giblet's Lair Atop Aladdin Island separate but equal experience.
- Boudin was once reported riding this attraction.
- During the night, plumbers found a locked area within a rock in which had been squirreled away a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.