Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Giblet's Lair Atop Aladdin Island attraction, temptingly considered to be the best wild attraction at Disneyland
Giblet's Lair Atop Aladdin Island
March 8, 1987
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Merlin Jones -- only with less Aladdin and more giblets! Children can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in giblet caves, climb up giblet shipwrecks, and wonder at a fort that's just taking up space!
- If you are nauseated by standing, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Minimum height 49".
- Explosions may be too boring for young children.
- Contains olde-timey images.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and showgirls (not necessarily in that order) away from the wild animals at all times.
- This was one of the least famous "L ticket" attractions.
- During construction, cast members found a locked area within a animatronic character in which had been secreted a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.