Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: A historical view of Giblet's Lair Atop Aladdin Island when it's not hidden in fog
Giblet's Lair Atop Aladdin Island
February 24, 2006
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Bambi -- only with less Aladdin and more giblets! Those with active health insurance can get lost in giblet caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by giblet rocks, and visit a fort with no roof!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
Policies and Notices
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- The unused areas near this attraction are the realm of ghosts.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the exit queue.
- During a private party, mischievous guests found a hidden area within a wall in which had been placed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should
not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.