Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Fashionista's Lair on Underdog Island attraction, September 15, 2000, 10:00 a.m.
Fashionista's Lair on Underdog Island
September 15, 1966
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Jiminy Cricket -- only with less Underdog and more fashionistas! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can fall down in fashionista caves, climb across fashionista remains, and visit a fort destroyed by termites!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, go on something that doesn't involve motorways.
Policies and Warnings
- Contains holographic illusions.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your fingers and strollers within the attraction at all times.
- The letters in "Fashionista's Lair on Underdog Island" can be scrambled to spell "Li Onialiduasnnitengo Shdod' Raafrss."
- During repairs, snoopy bloggers found a plastered-over area within a support in which had been squirreled away a case of Chihuahuas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.