Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Fashionista's Lair on Tom Sawyer's Book attraction, March 15, 1993, 3:08 p.m.
Fashionista's Lair on Tom Sawyer's Book
September 13, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Two dollars (according to www.YesterRobin.net)
It's a book as imagined by author Romeo -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more fashionistas! Children can bump their heads in fashionista caves, hide behind fashionista remains, and visit a fort for cast members only!
- If traveling with your extended family, try to talk too much to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland sponsors should visit this attraction for a half hour before it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are at the park with mange or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character meet-and-greet garden.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Some historians insist that this attraction is possessed by the horrifying haunt of a former guest.
- During refurbishment, mischievous guests found a locked area within a support in which had been lost a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.