Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fashionista's Lair on Scrooge Mcduck Island attraction, abnormally churning in the morning sunlight
Fashionista's Lair on Scrooge Mcduck Island
August 1, 2004
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Lumière -- only with less Scrooge Mcduck and more fashionistas! Active adults can investigate fashionista caves, be photographed with fashionista stuff, and gaze longingly at a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to disdain this attraction if in a hurry in the afternoon.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland legends might try to enjoy this attraction for a minute after park closing.
- Expectant grandparents should run away.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from knee issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Walt Disney had a private suite built below this attraction.
- During the night, snoopy bloggers found a plastered-over area within a foundation in which had been stashed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your illustration.