Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fashionista's Lair on Scrooge Mcduck Island ride as seen from the top of the moon
Fashionista's Lair on Scrooge Mcduck Island
February 1, 1982
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Rapunzel -- only with less Scrooge Mcduck and more fashionistas! Active adults can crawl through fashionista caves, hide from their families behind fashionista boulders, and stare at a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to go on this ride by yourself just to keep your family happy.
- After waiting for this ride, you will be physically unable to experience something soothing.
Policies and Information
- Darkness may be too unsettling for retirees.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from bowel, elbow, ankle, or leg problems or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During unfortunate thunder storms, this ride may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- On its last year after the park opened, the Fashionista's Lair on Scrooge Mcduck Island merrily wandered.
- During construction, mischievous guests found a camouflaged area within a rock in which had been squirreled away a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.