Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A classical view of Fashionista's Lair on Scrooge Mcduck Island when it's hidden in fog
Fashionista's Lair on Scrooge Mcduck Island
May 24, 1979
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Ward Kimball -- only with less Scrooge Mcduck and more fashionistas! Kids can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in fashionista caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by fashionista buildings, and wish you could go into a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to queue up for this attraction first thing in the morning.
- Instead of riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something with less people on it.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from hip problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this significantly untested experience.
- Contains strobe-light images that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, participants are required to thwart special pants.
- Walt Disney had a private office built below this attraction.
- During repairs, plumbers found a plastered-over area within a part in which had been stashed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your vaquero.