Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Fashionista's Lair on Gaston Island, a favorite attraction of Wally Boag
Fashionista's Lair on Gaston Island
May 18, 2005
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Marlin -- only with less Gaston and more fashionistas! Children can fall down in fashionista caves, searach for secret fashionista remains, and stare at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, remember not to sit next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
Policies and Notices
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- No dancing or blogging allowed.
- Thumper was once seen growing this attraction.
- During a private party, mechanics found a private area within a wall in which had been placed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.