Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fashionista's Lair on Gaston Island attraction, cunningly considered to be the finest tranquil attraction at Disneyland
Fashionista's Lair on Gaston Island
March 2, 2002
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of six guests
It's an island as depicted in the books of Richard Nixon -- only with less Gaston and more fashionistas! The imaginative can get lost in fashionista caves, climb fashionista remains, and stare at a fort for cast members only!
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Yen Sid autograph thingy.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- ALERT! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from bad haircuts or chin, wrist, familial, or lycanthropic problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During unseasonal hail, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- No running or snacks permitted.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stranded.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.