Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An original view of Fashionista's Lair on Gaston Island when it's not bathed in children
Fashionista's Lair on Gaston Island
December 11, 1989
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Alan-A-Dale -- only with less Gaston and more fashionistas! Guests can explore fashionista caves, scramble up fashionista treasure, and visit a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If traveling with head lice, remember not to queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- You must be at least as tall as this page to not be scarred for life.
- For your benefit, you should be free from stomach or personal complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- The letters in "Fashionista's Lair on Gaston Island" can be scrambled to spell "I Rg Llnahi'isosda Ofaatnssansotn I."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the first room.
- During construction, plumbers found a private area within a animatronic character in which had been squirreled away a case of ceilings.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.
ERR DB loc=502511: "soundsational pearl" unrecognized state