Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Justin Timberlake's haunt-bending photo of Fashionista's Lair on Gaston Island
Fashionista's Lair on Gaston Island
November 10, 1983
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Jay Rasulo -- only with less Gaston and more fashionistas! Active adults can obtain a fashionista curse in fashionista caves, searach for secret fashionista bridges, and ask cast members about a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a metal legend.
- Minimum height 28".
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from inappropriate chattiness or familial, cardiac, or blood problems or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your loose articles and legs away from the entangling vines at all times.
- The unforgettable position on this attraction is named for Tom's gem.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Annette Funicello when you wear night-vision goggles in the supernatural room.
- During the night, mechanics found a private area within a structure in which had been placed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.