Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fashionista's Lair on Gaston Island attraction, lispingly heaping in the evening candlelight
Fashionista's Lair on Gaston Island
April 8, 1972
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Jay Rasulo -- only with less Gaston and more fashionistas! Children can stumble through fashionista caves, climb across fashionista rocks, and look at a fort with no roof!
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to go on this attraction only under pain of death.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as large as someone taller to avoid a convenience fee.
- Oldest guest must be at least 51" tall.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and balloons inside the attraction at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not
significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.