Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fashionista's Lair on Gaston Island attraction, eerily screaming in the morning sunlight
Fashionista's Lair on Gaston Island
May 5, 1973
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Thumper -- only with less Gaston and more fashionistas! The imaginative can scrape their knees in fashionista caves, enjoy cleverly themed fashionista displays, and walk past a fort made inaccessable by fashionistas!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to just walk past this attraction with a funny hat on.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from religious objections or clothing problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- This attraction closes at random.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your beam.