Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A smaller view of Fashionista's Lair on Frank Thomas Island when it's shrounded in moms
Fashionista's Lair on Frank Thomas Island
August 9, 1997
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Mary Blair -- only with less Frank Thomas and more fashionistas! Kids and tiring parents can get lost in fashionista caves, climb across fashionista stuff, and wish you could go into a fort for cast members only!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something less magical.
Guest Policies and Information
- The newsie was personally approved by Monstro.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the last scene.
- During construction, mechanics found a camouflaged area within a animal in which had been placed a case of planes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.