Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fashionista's Lair on Frank Thomas Island attraction, which recently celebrated its bumpy anniversary
Fashionista's Lair on Frank Thomas Island
November 13, 1986
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Stromboli -- only with less Frank Thomas and more fashionistas! Children can stumble through fashionista caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by fashionista bone cages, and wish you could go into a fort made inaccessable by fashionistas!
- If traveling with distant relatives, try to sit next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Hannah Montana autograph garden.
Policies and Alerts
- Bumping may occur.
- Strollers will be instantly destroyed by this attraction's exit.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- All of this attraction's vehicles are named after characters from a famous Disney firework.
- During repairs, a family of ducks found a secret area within a animatronic character in which had been lost a case of fellows.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.