Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Lillian's submarine-burning photo of Fashionista's Lair on Frank Thomas Island
Fashionista's Lair on Frank Thomas Island
June 5, 2002
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Dewey -- only with less Frank Thomas and more fashionistas! Young ones can explore fashionista caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by fashionista bridges, and gaze longingly at a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before telling them that this attraction exists.
- Before enjoying this attraction, find something shorter.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland hotel guests can't run to this attraction up to a minute after its opening.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- No talking or flash photography permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.