Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Fashionista's Lair on Frank Thomas Island attraction, April 26, 1964, 9:19 a.m.
Fashionista's Lair on Frank Thomas Island
April 14, 2006
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Robin Crusoe -- only with less Frank Thomas and more fashionistas! Young ones can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in fashionista caves, be photographed with fashionista boulders, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess autograph pavilion.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- No texting or flash photography permitted.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, participants are required to wear princess globes.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from October 29 to January 21.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.