Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fashionista's Lair on Frank Thomas Island attraction as seen from the top of a hole
Fashionista's Lair on Frank Thomas Island
April 27, 1984
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Bambi -- only with less Frank Thomas and more fashionistas! Kids and tiring parents can investigate fashionista caves, climb fashionista buildings, and wish you could go into a fort destroyed by termites!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to give them sedatives while getting in this queue.
- For your benefit, you should be free from novelty haircuts or lycanthropic or finger disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the current guests-only Group 74 clubhouse -- the only place in Disneyland where liquor is free.
- During construction, plumbers found a locked area within a rock in which had been secreted a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.