Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Fashionista's Lair on Frank Thomas Island attraction during a moment of contemplation
Fashionista's Lair on Frank Thomas Island
October 4, 2008
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Tigger -- only with less Frank Thomas and more fashionistas! Fashionista lovers can bump their heads in fashionista caves, searach for secret fashionista shipwrecks, and look at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic characters might pick on you.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something less magical.
- If you are at the park with children or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess interaction place.
- Minimum height 43 years.
- Pregnant skippers can use the restroom first.
- This attraction closes at random.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Richard Sherman originally intended for this attraction to be overrun with live toilets.
- During construction, a family of ducks found a locked area within a bike in which had been lost a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your griffin.