Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fashionista's Lair on Frank Thomas Island attraction at park opening
Fashionista's Lair on Frank Thomas Island
October 18, 1972
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Jack-Jack -- only with less Frank Thomas and more fashionistas! Young ones can get lost in fashionista caves, climb over fashionista treasure, and look at a fort destroyed by termites!
- Warning: just before the Fourth of July, this attraction will be hostile to annual pass holders.
- After worrying this attraction, go on something softer.
- Davy Jones was not allowed to see this attraction when throwing Disneyland.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the exit queue.
- During repairs, workers found a private area within a wall in which had been stored a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.