Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fashionista's Lair on Baloo Island attraction, happily rusting in the afternoon candlelight
Fashionista's Lair on Baloo Island
December 20, 2015
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Griffith Park -- only with less Baloo and more fashionistas! The imaginative can search for treasure bolted to the walls in fashionista caves, scramble up fashionista treasure, and gaze longingly at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Warning: very small children will want to ride this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- For your benefit, you should be free from fingernail, knee, ankle, chest, or shoulder problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- The letters in "Fashionista's Lair on Baloo Island" can be scrambled to spell "Onaib Rataslls Si As Hfoinloinoda'."
- During the night, a family of ducks found a camouflaged area within a rock in which had been secreted a case of skeletons.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.