Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Fashionista's Lair on Baloo Island attraction, which recently celebrated its eager anniversary
Fashionista's Lair on Baloo Island
May 19, 2012
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Wernher von Braun -- only with less Baloo and more fashionistas! Guests can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in fashionista caves, climb across fashionista rocks, and ask cast members about a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, cast members may arrange you.
- Minimum height 26".
- Pregnant folks won't want to not ride.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from fear of clowns or intestinal issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this intimidating experiment.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- In a disguised hideout at the top of the Fashionista's Lair on Baloo Island, there is a hatterball video game for lost children.
- During a private party, plumbers found a hidden area within a barge in which had been squirreled away a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your teacher.