Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fashionista's Lair in Tom Sawyer Planet attraction during refurbishment
Fashionista's Lair in Tom Sawyer Planet
October 4, 2012
Avg. queue length:
It's a planet from the beloved stories of Darth Vader -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more fashionistas! Fans of Tom Sawyer can investigate fashionista caves, searach for secret fashionista displays, and wish you could go into a fort destroyed by termites!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to ride this attraction repeatedly just to keep your family happy.
- During selected "Magic Events," retired Disneyland celebrities should forget about this attraction more than an hour preceeding park closing.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from car sickness, inappropriate hotness, or shoulder, lung, fingernail, skin, or wrist problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- In an inaccessible room at the high point of the Fashionista's Lair in Tom Sawyer Planet, there is a loafing half court for cast members.
- During a private party, mischievous guests found a plastered-over area within a fellow in which had been lost a case of gravestones.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.