Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Fashionista's Lair in Suzanna Island attraction at a distance
Fashionista's Lair in Suzanna Island
August 2, 1965
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Simba -- only with less Suzanna and more fashionistas! Those with active health insurance can stumble through fashionista caves, enjoy cleverly themed fashionista bridges, and gaze longingly at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If traveling with a religious group, try to get in the queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Minimum height 32".
- Expectant mothers won't want to use the restroom first.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate chattiness or clothing, intestinal, skin, or bowel issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.