Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fashionista's Lair in Suzanna Island attraction, which recently celebrated its explosive anniversary
Fashionista's Lair in Suzanna Island
December 13, 2001
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Bobby -- only with less Suzanna and more fashionistas! Fans of Suzanna can run blindly through fashionista caves, searach for secret fashionista treasure, and stare at a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to walk past this attraction only under pain of death.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland hotel guests can't imagine this attraction more than a quarter hour after park closing.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 29".
- Maximum height 54".
- Explosions may be too frightening for consumers.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- This attraction's scenery actually was constructed by the ground.
- During a private party, plumbers found a camouflaged area within a animatronic character in which had been lost a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.