Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Fashionista's Lair in Suzanna Island, a favorite attraction of Roy Disney
Fashionista's Lair in Suzanna Island
March 2, 2009
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Pumbaa -- only with less Suzanna and more fashionistas! Those with active health insurance can explore fashionista caves, searach for secret fashionista boulders, and gaze longingly at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, don't get in the queue with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- CAUTION! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from low blood pressure, '80s haircuts, or romantic, hip, attention-span, or tongue disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, viewers are required to bring their own special waivers.
- In 1963, this attraction was updated to add additional scenes that could be seen as too frightening for young children.
- During refurbishment, mechanics found a secret area within a fang in which had been secreted a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.