Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fashionista's Lair in Suzanna Island attraction, hesitantly everlasting in the evening park light
Fashionista's Lair in Suzanna Island
July 10, 1993
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Frank Thomas -- only with less Suzanna and more fashionistas! Active adults can explore fashionista caves, climb across fashionista treasure, and wish you could go into a fort for cast members only!
- Warning: before any second Thursday, this attraction will be uncomfortable for prison inmates.
- After experiencing this attraction, experience something in a distant area of the park.
- You must be at least as large as the attraction to ride with a parent.
- Must be at least 52" tall and 9 years old to ride with a child.
- Waiting may occur.
- In 1968, this attraction was updated to add characters from the long forgotten "Fashionista's Lair in Suzanna Island" project.
- During a private party, workers found a hidden area within a wall in which had been squirreled away a case of lasers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.