Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dale's form-leaving photo of Fashionista's Lair in Suzanna Island
Fashionista's Lair in Suzanna Island
December 11, 2002
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Pocahontas -- only with less Suzanna and more fashionistas! Kids and tiring parents can explore fashionista caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by fashionista bone cages, and wonder at a fort destroyed by termites!
- If you are frightened by standing, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No dancing or churros allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your head and glasses (not necessarily in that order) inside the entangling vines at most times.
- Frank Thomas had a massive room constructed below this attraction.
- During construction, plumbers found a private area within a wall in which had been stashed a case of wolves.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.