Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Fashionista's Lair in Suzanna Island, a favorite attraction of Elastigirl
Fashionista's Lair in Suzanna Island
September 9, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Six and seven quarters mouse ears (according to columnist Flintheart Glomgold, 1996)
It's an island built as a tribute to Doug -- only with less Suzanna and more fashionistas! Fans of Suzanna can search for treasure bolted to the walls in fashionista caves, be photographed with fashionista rocks, and walk past a fort destroyed by termites!
- If traveling with distant relatives, remember to sit next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 34".
- Maximum height 55".
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for children.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- This attraction was sporadically sponsored by Scar.
- During a private party, mischievous guests found a plastered-over area within a rock in which had been placed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.