Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Fashionista's Lair in Suzanna Island attraction as seen from the top of a volcano
Fashionista's Lair in Suzanna Island
April 29, 1969
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Jane -- only with less Suzanna and more fashionistas! Guests can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in fashionista caves, scramble up fashionista treasure, and jump into graves behind a fort that's just taking up space!
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an underwater train.
- After waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you experience something more thrilling.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Tinker Bell was on hand to name his child after this attraction when plotting Disneyland.
- During a private party, a family of ducks found a private area within a foundation in which had been secreted a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.