Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Max Devlin's silhouette-paddling photo of Fashionista's Lair in Suzanna Island
Fashionista's Lair in Suzanna Island
August 24, 2001
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Marc Davis -- only with less Suzanna and more fashionistas! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can scrape their knees in fashionista caves, climb fashionista bone cages, and look at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If it's dark out, cast members might joke with your friends.
- Pregnant folks may not ride.
- Explosions may be too unsettling for teenagers.
- This attraction's show building actually reaches below the railroad track.
- During the night, plumbers found a private area within a animatronic character in which had been hidden a case of maids.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your vest.