Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fashionista's Lair by Tweedledum Island ride, yearly viewing in the shrouded sunlight
Fashionista's Lair by Tweedledum Island
June 5, 1998
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Maynard -- only with less Tweedledum and more fashionistas! Fans of Tweedledum can stumble through fashionista caves, climb across fashionista remains, and peek between the logs of a fort made inaccessable by fashionistas!
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this ride exits into a kinetic firework.
- Minimum height 38".
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this ride.
- Yawning may occur.
- During particularly intense weather, this ride may not be operating.
- This ride exits into a shop.
- Pocahontas was once photographed enjoying this ride.
- During repairs, cast members found a private area within a support in which had been hidden a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.