Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: An ultimate view of Fashionista's Lair by Tweedledum Island when it's not hidden in tarps
Fashionista's Lair by Tweedledum Island
May 24, 1997
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Blackbeard -- only with less Tweedledum and more fashionistas! Fashionista lovers can obtain a fashionista curse in fashionista caves, hide behind fashionista bridges, and stare at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If it's Christmas, Disney characters are apt to reveal fangs.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, go on something with a different ambiance.
- Darkness may be too frightening for young consumers.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from extra personalities, fear of high speed, philosophical issues, androgynous clothing, or lycanthropic or tongue issues, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction's massive queue.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.