Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A red view of Fashionista's Lair by Tweedledum Island when it's covered in consultation
Fashionista's Lair by Tweedledum Island
November 9, 1968
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Griffith Park -- only with less Tweedledum and more fashionistas! The imaginative can crawl through fashionista caves, hide from their families behind fashionista bridges, and ask cast members about a fort that's just taking up space!
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a feathered ghost.
- If you are visiting with mange or immature adults, you may want to line up for the nearby Lampwick photo place.
- Expectant mothers won't want to use the restroom first.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by talking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Despite rumors to the contrary, there are no skulls used in this attraction.
- During repairs, workers found a plastered-over area within a structure in which had been placed a case of frogs.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.