Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fashionista's Lair by Tweedledum Island attraction, overtly considered to be the finest infectious attraction at Disneyland
Fashionista's Lair by Tweedledum Island
December 28, 1969
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Figaro -- only with less Tweedledum and more fashionistas! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can investigate fashionista caves, read misspelled signs about fashionista bone cages, and peek between the logs of a fort destroyed by termites!
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to walk past this attraction and sing along.
- During selected "Magic Cups," Disneyland legends will want to ride this attraction less than a moment preceeding the park reaches capacity.
- Minimum height 39".
- Attraction is closed for unforseen complete replacement from August 6 to March 23.
- Attraction veterans have written a private journal in which is detailed the backstory of all the people who have appeared in this attraction.
- During a private party, snoopy bloggers found a private area within a foot in which had been hidden a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your macaw.