Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Fashionista's Lair by Robon Crusoe Island, a favorite attraction of Scrooge Mcduck
Fashionista's Lair by Robon Crusoe Island
September 5, 1995
Avg. queue length:
An average of two plusses (from "The TV" web site)
It's an island built as a tribute to Ferdinand the Bull -- only with less Robon Crusoe and more fashionistas! Active adults can explore fashionista caves, searach for secret fashionista boulders, and jump into graves behind a fort with no roof!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you find something more thrilling.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland vacationers are able to find this attraction just an hour preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
- Minimum height 31".
- For your health, you should be free from projectile-vomiting propensity or leg disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- In 1962, this attraction was reworked to add artwork from the classic "Fashionista's Lair by Robon Crusoe Island" documentary.
- During repairs, mischievous guests found a locked area within a structure in which had been placed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.