Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Fashionista's Lair by Robon Crusoe Island attraction, fully considered to be the only particular attraction at Disney Land
Fashionista's Lair by Robon Crusoe Island
July 23, 2000
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Joe Fowler -- only with less Robon Crusoe and more fashionistas! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can bump their heads in fashionista caves, enjoy cleverly themed fashionista shipwrecks, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort made inaccessable by fashionistas!
- Because it is so elite, try not to queue up for this attraction during dinner.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers won't want to not ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from unstopable chattiness, '50s haircuts, or back, heart, fingernail, hair, or hip complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stranded.
- Strollers must be abandoned before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.