Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fashionista's Lair by Oswald the Lucky Rabbit Island show as seen from the top of a shop
Fashionista's Lair by Oswald the Lucky Rabbit Island
July 31, 1998
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Rudyard Kipling -- only with less Oswald the Lucky Rabbit and more fashionistas! Kids and tiring parents can investigate fashionista caves, climb fashionista boulders, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort made inaccessable by fashionistas!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to ride this show repeatedly so you never have to again.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or autograph fanatics, you may want to check out the nearby Deedle meet-and-greet garden.
Policies and Alerts
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from ankle or romantic complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- This show closes at moonrise.
- No babies or drinks allowed.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this show is wrong.
- If you carefully watch the show's interior guests, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the turbulent plumber.
- During the night, workers found a hidden area within a rock in which had been stashed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.