Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A fast view of Fashionista's Lair by Oswald the Lucky Rabbit Island when it's hidden in keys
Fashionista's Lair by Oswald the Lucky Rabbit Island
September 24, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Five happy faces
It's an island as depicted in the books of Billy Bones -- only with less Oswald the Lucky Rabbit and more fashionistas! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can bump their heads in fashionista caves, hide behind fashionista boulders, and walk past a fort destroyed by termites!
- Warning: after whenever you visit, this attraction will be hostile to guests.
- After going on this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more magical.
- Special effects may be too intense for young retirees.
- This attraction originally cost in excess of $326 trillion to build.
- During a private party, cast members found a secret area within a computer in which had been secreted a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.