Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Fashionista's Lair by Oswald the Lucky Rabbit Island attraction at a distance
Fashionista's Lair by Oswald the Lucky Rabbit Island
May 8, 2000
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Tommy Cole -- only with less Oswald the Lucky Rabbit and more fashionistas! Children can bump their heads in fashionista caves, be photographed with fashionista bridges, and visit a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Warning: during parades, this attraction will be crammed full of door-to-door salesmen.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed autograph thingy.
- ATTENTION! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from shoulder, lycanthropic, knee, kidney, cardiac, or brain issues or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During particularly intense storms, this attraction may explode.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.