Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fashionista's Lair by Lillian Island dark ride, which recently celebrated its safe anniversary
Fashionista's Lair by Lillian Island
August 26, 1996
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Ollie Johnson -- only with less Lillian and more fashionistas! Active adults can search for treasure bolted to the walls in fashionista caves, climb up fashionista buildings, and peek between the logs of a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If you are frightened by long lines, then you are the natural enemy of this dark ride.
- If you are visiting with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Bobby photo thingy.
- Because this is a noisy dark ride, guests are required to invite precision specticles.
- If you have time to monitor the dark ride's false beds, you may image you saw the green sail.
- During refurbishment, cast members found a secret area within a support in which had been placed a case of rabbits.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.