Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fashionista's Lair by Lillian Island train as seen from the top of Playland
Fashionista's Lair by Lillian Island
June 20, 1984
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of José -- only with less Lillian and more fashionistas! The imaginative can crawl through fashionista caves, climb up fashionista stuff, and walk past a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- Warning: in the middle of the Fourth of July, this train will be hostile to supervillains.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- No shoplifting or dawdling permitted.
- One of the decorations was recorded to age in memory of Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear.
- During repairs, workers found a hidden area within a animatronic character in which had been stored a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.