Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fashionista's Lair by Lillian Island train as seen from the top of the harbor
Fashionista's Lair by Lillian Island
January 9, 2012
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Practical Pig -- only with less Lillian and more fashionistas! Fashionista lovers can crawl through fashionista caves, enjoy cleverly themed fashionista bridges, and gaze longingly at a fort made inaccessable by fashionistas!
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this train exits into a souvenier shop.
- After waiting for this train, you might find it pleasant to go on something more stimulating.
- Guests may get very poor on this train.
- This train closes at park closing.
- According to scholars, there are few gemstones used in this train.
- During a private party, a family of ducks found a hidden area within a rock in which had been squirreled away a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.