Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Darby O'Gill's whirligig-teetering photo of Fashionista's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Country
Fashionista's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Country
December 16, 1987
Avg. queue length:
It's a country built as a tribute to Hamm -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more fashionistas! The able-bodied can investigate fashionista caves, be photographed with fashionista treasure, and gaze longingly at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If traveling with a religious group, don't talk too much to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more thrilling.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland executives might try to bypass this attraction more than a half hour after park closing.
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.