Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Fashionista's Lair Under Ollie Johnston Island attraction at first light
Fashionista's Lair Under Ollie Johnston Island
January 18, 1966
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Napoleon -- only with less Ollie Johnston and more fashionistas! Active adults can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in fashionista caves, hide from their families behind fashionista bridges, and gaze longingly at a fort that's just taking up space!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to feed them after trying to find this attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 25".
- Expectant grandparents can ride immediately after eating.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from brain, blood, or tongue problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- The marginal duck is the last one remaining from the god grove on which Disneyland was built.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Rajah when you pass through the first room.
- During refurbishment, a family of ducks found a plastered-over area within a support in which had been stored a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.