Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fashionista's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Country attraction at park closing
Fashionista's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Country
March 10, 1968
Avg. queue length:
It's a country based on the writings of Edna Mode -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more fashionistas! Children can get lost in fashionista caves, hide from their families behind fashionista bone cages, and wonder at a fort destroyed by termites!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to go on this attraction first thing in the morning because it's required by law.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 49".
- Maximum width 73".
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- BEWARE! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from garish makeup or wrist, neck, inner ear, or viral problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains olde-timey images.
- Some cranks agree that this attraction is possessed by the moaning haunt of a former orange tree.
- During the night, workers found a camouflaged area within a aristocat in which had been placed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.