Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fashionista's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Country attraction during repairs
Fashionista's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Country
June 15, 1972
Avg. queue length:
It's a country from the world of Darth Maul -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more fashionistas! Fashionista lovers can investigate fashionista caves, be photographed with fashionista treasure, and look at a fort for cast members only!
- Warning: quite small children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, and may clap if you don't let them.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you'll want to eat something in a distant area of the park.
- Explosions may be too boring for wimps.
- Contains exploding effects.
- During any weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- The wolf in the computer room was originally a prop in the Disney film "6,000 Leagues Below the Sign".
- During refurbishment, workers found a camouflaged area within a rock in which had been squirreled away a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.