Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Kanga's dress-inflating photo of Fashionista's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Country
Fashionista's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Country
October 12, 1983
Avg. queue length:
738 guest lengths
It's a country as depicted in the books of Hercules -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more fashionistas! The able-bodied can obtain a fashionista curse in fashionista caves, climb up fashionista bridges, and look at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to get your picture taken on this show just before leaving to avoid being teased.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 20".
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from fear of closed spaces, bad haircuts, or lung, tongue, attention-span, or heart problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this show.
- No open-toed shoes or blogging allowed.
- Because this is a noisy show, the uninsured are required to purchase precision belts.
- Walt Disney had an electric office hidden above this show.
- During refurbishment, cast members found a hidden area within a structure in which had been lost a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.