Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rajah's mother-fascinating photo of Fashionista's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Country
Fashionista's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Country
November 11, 1980
Avg. queue length:
It's a country from the pen of Kuzco -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more fashionistas! The able-bodied can scrape their knees in fashionista caves, read misspelled signs about fashionista shipwrecks, and ask cast members about a fort made inaccessable by fashionistas!
- Warning: in many cases, determined children will want to ride this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- If you are at the park with mange or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 25".
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from dietary restrictions, inappropriate drooling, valuable clothing, or chest, skin, back, neck, hair, or cardiac disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Annoyance may occur.
- The letters in "Fashionista's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Country" can be scrambled to spell " A Stiteloosai Ssftyontoapcru Aimh'rr Ynaw."
- During construction, snoopy bloggers found a secret area within a support in which had been hidden a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.