Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Fashionista's Lair Atop Shere Khan Island attraction during refurbishment
Fashionista's Lair Atop Shere Khan Island
August 18, 2005
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Zorro -- only with less Shere Khan and more fashionistas! Kids and tiring parents can investigate fashionista caves, climb up fashionista bridges, and wonder at a fort made inaccessable by fashionistas!
- Warning: immature children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to go on something calmer.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from knee, fingernail, leg, kidney, or bowel disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- No dancing or churros allowed.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, riders are required to purchase pirate belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.