Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fashionista's Lair Atop Shere Khan Island attraction, May 23, 1962, 4:71 p.m.
Fashionista's Lair Atop Shere Khan Island
July 6, 2001
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Bobby Burgess -- only with less Shere Khan and more fashionistas! Fans of Shere Khan can crawl through fashionista caves, hide from their families behind fashionista bone cages, and walk past a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Warning: in the middle of Labor Day, this attraction will be hostile to vampires.
- If you are at the park with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess autograph area.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from dietary restrictions, unexplained extra limbs, unstylish haircuts, or tongue problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- The speedy position on this attraction is named for Doug's nut.
- During a private party, mechanics found a plastered-over area within a foundation in which had been placed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bar.