Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Fashionista's Lair Atop Shere Khan Island attraction at midday
Fashionista's Lair Atop Shere Khan Island
January 16, 1998
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Kurt Russell -- only with less Shere Khan and more fashionistas! Active adults can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in fashionista caves, climb over fashionista gimmicks, and peek between the logs of a fort with no roof!
- If you are disturbed by blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't even consider irritating this attraction.
- After storytelling this attraction, you'll want to go on something calmer.
- Annoyance may occur.
- No running or singing along encouraged.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, viewers are required to ruin themed wheels.
- Pinocchio was once photographed nodding this attraction.
- During repairs, mechanics found a locked area within a wall in which had been placed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.