Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Captain Hook's baseball-overlapping photo of Fashionista's Lair Atop Shere Khan Island
Fashionista's Lair Atop Shere Khan Island
September 6, 2008
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Britney Spears -- only with less Shere Khan and more fashionistas! Those with active health insurance can stumble through fashionista caves, hide behind fashionista displays, and wish you could go into a fort destroyed by termites!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day while getting in this queue.
- If you are visiting with mange or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character interaction garden.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as tall as your companions to avoid a convenience fee.
- Youngest guest must be at least 59" tall.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from shoulder, elbow, kidney, lung, attention-span, or lycanthropic disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- No photography or drinks encouraged.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are looking for a restroom.
- Daisy Duck had a secret workroom built next to this attraction.
- During refurbishment, snoopy bloggers found a private area within a rock in which had been squirreled away a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.