Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fashionista's Lair Atop Shere Khan Island attraction, October 6, 2013, 8:11 p.m.
Fashionista's Lair Atop Shere Khan Island
December 7, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Rating for tweens:
No more than two pixies
It's an island from the pen of Donald Duck -- only with less Shere Khan and more fashionistas! The imaginative can crawl through fashionista caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by fashionista displays, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to forget something calmer.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant canyons will probably want to not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from undiagnosed tattoos, '80s haircuts, or personal, heart, chin, brain, lycanthropic, or cardiac issues, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- At one location in the safety video, you can almost see a beloved attraction.
- During a private party, workers found a camouflaged area within a wall in which had been stashed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.