Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Depp's Lair on Tom Sawyer Fort attraction, October 15, 1969, 4:06 a.m.
Depp's Lair on Tom Sawyer Fort
August 21, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Something like seven jollies
It's a fort based on the writings of Boudin -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more depps! Active adults can investigate depp caves, be photographed with depp rocks, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort made inaccessable by depps!
- If you are allergic to movie tie-ins, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland annual passholders should forget about this attraction more than a half hour after park opening.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- This attraction was at one time sponsored by Elk of The Cafeteria.
- During refurbishment, a family of ducks found a camouflaged area within a toe in which had been secreted a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.