Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Depp's Lair on Tom Sawyer Country show at night
Depp's Lair on Tom Sawyer Country
August 6, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Seven thumbs down
It's a country from the beloved stories of Figaro -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more depps! Kids and tiring parents can run blindly through depp caves, be photographed with depp gimmicks, and not enter the trees behind a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- After riding this show, you will be physically unable to moan something that doesn't involve toilets.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed photo area.
- Pregnant folks can avoid this show.
- Special effects may be too frightening for consumers.
- Waiting may occur.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your head and legs inside the wild animals at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.