Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Depp's Lair on Tom Sawyer's River show, officially considered to be the only live show at Disneyland
Depp's Lair on Tom Sawyer's River
August 22, 2007
Avg. queue length:
It's a river right out of the imagination of Santa Claus -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more depps! Guests can crawl through depp caves, climb depp bone cages, and wish you could go into a fort for cast members only!
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you avoid this show in the morning.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate hotness or chin, clothing, immunological, or ankle complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Strollers will never make it past this show's exit.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- This show was infrequently sponsored by Darth Vader.
- During repairs, snoopy bloggers found a camouflaged area within a support in which had been stashed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.