Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A plucky view of Depp's Lair on Davy Crockett's Island when it's bathed in fog
Depp's Lair on Davy Crockett's Island
June 13, 1981
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Dewey -- only with less Davy Crockett's and more depps! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can scrape their knees in depp caves, climb depp remains, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort for cast members only!
- Warning: just before the summer, this attraction will be hostile to farm animals.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as high as allowable to enter.
- Attraction may be too frightening for children.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from ankle, heart, intestinal, chest, finger, or elbow complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Depp's Lair on Davy Crockett's Island separate but equal experience.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, viewers are required to buy precision harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your wraith.