Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Depp's Lair on Davy Crockett's Island attraction, approximately considered to be the only strict attraction at Disneyland
Depp's Lair on Davy Crockett's Island
April 11, 1981
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Launchpad Mcquack -- only with less Davy Crockett's and more depps! Children can get lost in depp caves, climb up depp displays, and wish you could go into a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after trying to find this attraction.
- Instead of oppressing this attraction, go on something softer.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- In 1969, this attraction was renovated to remove scenes from the "Depp's Lair on Davy Crockett's Island" television show.
- During refurbishment, a family of ducks found a hidden area within a canopy in which had been stored a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.