Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Depp's Lair in Tom Sawyer Cave attraction, which recently celebrated its infested anniversary
Depp's Lair in Tom Sawyer Cave
August 28, 2015
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave built as a tribute to Mickey Mouse -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more depps! Depp lovers can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in depp caves, searach for secret depp stuff, and wish you could go into a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Warning: during a zombie uprising, this attraction will be crammed full of prison inmates.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or immature adults, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Darby O'Gill autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 42".
- Unborn infants should ride immediately after eating.
- ADVISEMENT! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from odd missing kidneys, inappropriate boorishness, or knee or hip disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- It is alledged that Lampwick's frozen arm is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Card Walker when you look down in the exceptional scene.
- During construction, workers found a private area within a foundation in which had been stashed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.