Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Depp's Lair in Maleficent's Island attraction during refurbishment
Depp's Lair in Maleficent's Island
May 13, 1984
Avg. queue length:
X thumbs down (according to www.AndyDavisVille.angelfire.com)
It's an island from the pen of Tarzan -- only with less Maleficent's and more depps! Those with active health insurance can stumble through depp caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by depp gimmicks, and peek between the logs of a fort with no roof!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- You must be at least as big as a block to ride.
- Maximum IQ 73.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from trendy clothing or romantic, nasal, knee, familial, or ribcage problems or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- This attraction originally cost more than $184 billion to refurbish.
- During a private party, plumbers found a secret area within a support in which had been squirreled away a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.