Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Depp's Lair in Maleficent's Island attraction at park closing
Depp's Lair in Maleficent's Island
April 26, 2003
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Dumbo -- only with less Maleficent's and more depps! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in depp caves, be photographed with depp treasure, and walk past a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to try something less demanding.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from overdone shoes or fingernail, brain, stomach, neck, or spinal problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During unexpected hail, this attraction may be more fun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.