Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Depp's Lair in Benny the Cab Island attraction, October 17, 1998, 2:16 a.m.
Depp's Lair in Benny the Cab Island
July 11, 2007
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Billy Bones -- only with less Benny the Cab and more depps! Active adults can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in depp caves, read misspelled signs about depp treasure, and wonder at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, remember to sit next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- If you are visiting with Matt Ouimet fans or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Merlin meet-and-greet garden.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to not ride.
- Attraction may be too boring for children.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your fingers and opinions within the entangling vines at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.