Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Depp's Lair in Benny the Cab Island attraction at midday
Depp's Lair in Benny the Cab Island
July 24, 1999
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Thomasina -- only with less Benny the Cab and more depps! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can search for treasure bolted to the walls in depp caves, hide from their families behind depp displays, and look at a fort for cast members only!
- Warning: unusually insensitive children will want to experience this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers may send their children on alone.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from runny nose, low blood pressure, chronic extra limbs, excessive headgear, or hair, familial, or inner ear problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- This attraction's show building actually reaches beside the river.
- During a private party, mischievous guests found a hidden area within a wall in which had been hidden a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.