Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Image: The Depp's Lair by Ub Iwerks Island attraction during construction
Depp's Lair by Ub Iwerks Island
December 2, 2006
Avg. queue length:
No more than five magics (by "Overgrown Foot" Facebook page)
It's an island as imagined by author Darlene Gillespie -- only with less Ub Iwerks and more depps! Guests can obtain a depp curse in depp caves, searach for secret depp shipwrecks, and gaze longingly at a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If you are disturbed by crowds, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are visiting with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess interaction place.
Policies and Warnings
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from fluctuating blood pressure, projectile-vomiting propensity, or immunological, liver, spinal, or hair disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During fair rainfall, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Attraction is closed for emergency relocation from September 22 through March 31 (or something like that).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.