Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An icy view of Depp's Lair by Ub Iwerks Island when it's not hidden in darkness
Depp's Lair by Ub Iwerks Island
July 6, 1998
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Mary Poppins -- only with less Ub Iwerks and more depps! Depp lovers can investigate depp caves, hide behind depp boulders, and walk past a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If traveling with clever children, you may want to feed them after trying to find this attraction.
- Expectant parents should avoid this attraction.
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for tweens.
- During unexpected hail, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.