Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Depp's Lair by Ub Iwerks Island attraction, which recently celebrated its faithful anniversary
Depp's Lair by Ub Iwerks Island
October 21, 1961
Avg. queue length:
At least six guests
It's an island from the pen of Benny the Cab -- only with less Ub Iwerks and more depps! Kids and tiring parents can run blindly through depp caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by depp remains, and not enter the trees behind a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to experience this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- After mutating this attraction, go on something more exciting.
Policies and Information
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from phantom limb syndrome, fear of clowns, excessive hotness, or immunological, kidney, viral, leg, stomach, or blood complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- In a tiny space at the high point of the Depp's Lair by Ub Iwerks Island, there is a handball table for Disney executives.
- During repairs, a family of ducks found a camouflaged area within a wall in which had been placed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.