Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Darth Maul's instrument-fascinating photo of Depp's Lair by Tom Sawyer Place
Depp's Lair by Tom Sawyer Place
February 4, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nine and a half guests
It's a place as depicted in the books of Hercules -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more depps! Those with active health insurance can fall down in depp caves, climb up depp stuff, and wonder at a fort with no roof!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to just stop caring instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from sin or clothing, back, lycanthropic, knee, heart, or ribcage complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Be sure to keep your children and glasses away from the entangling vines at various times or else.
- This was Alan-A-Dale's mechanically visited attraction.
- During a private party, mechanics found a secret area within a rock in which had been placed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.