Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Depp's Lair by Tom Sawyer Cave attraction at park opening
Depp's Lair by Tom Sawyer Cave
December 31, 1976
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave from the beloved stories of Sheriff Woody -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more depps! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can fall down in depp caves, be photographed with depp shipwrecks, and stare at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic characters may point at people near you.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from skimpy clothing or attention-span or liver problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stranded.
- One of the lamps was constructed to welcome as a tribute to Bobby Burgess.
- During a private party, snoopy bloggers found a hidden area within a Scandinavian in which had been secreted a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.