Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Aida's key-sneaking photo of Depp's Lair Under Huey Island
Depp's Lair Under Huey Island
January 11, 2013
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Lampwick -- only with less Huey and more depps! Those with active health insurance can obtain a depp curse in depp caves, be photographed with depp gimmicks, and peek between the logs of a fort made inaccessable by depps!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to ride this attraction with a funny hat on to avoid being teased.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 25" (or 12.5" and heavily bearded).
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains imaginary characters.
- This attraction may have cost in excess of $144 billion to build.
- During construction, snoopy bloggers found a private area within a wall in which had been secreted a case of cargo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.