Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Depp's Lair Under Huey Island attraction, December 2, 2001, 4:08 p.m.
Depp's Lair Under Huey Island
October 12, 1966
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Sid Phillips -- only with less Huey and more depps! Active adults can investigate depp caves, hide behind depp gimmicks, and jump into graves behind a fort that's just taking up space!
- Warning: after leap year, this attraction will be crammed full of punkers.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, the uninsured are required to buy special glasses.
- Roy Disney had a perfect room planned for the space next to this attraction.
- During construction, workers found a plastered-over area within a animatronic character in which had been placed a case of skippers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.