Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Depp's Lair Under Huey Island attraction during repairs
Depp's Lair Under Huey Island
October 25, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Four reviews (from www.YesterGag.facebook.com)
It's an island as imagined by author Jules Verne -- only with less Huey and more depps! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can obtain a depp curse in depp caves, climb depp rocks, and gaze longingly at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something more relaxing.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 47".
- Must be at least 55" tall and 6 years old to ride with the pilot.
- Expectant parents won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- It is alledged that Kanga's frozen face is enshrined beneath this attraction.
- During a private party, mechanics found a camouflaged area within a wall in which had been secreted a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.