Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
A vengeful view of Depp's Lair Under Huey Island when it's hidden in fog
Depp's Lair Under Huey Island
November 11, 1978
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Schweitzer -- only with less Huey and more depps! Guests can search for treasure bolted to the walls in depp caves, be photographed with depp remains, and visit a fort with no roof!
- If you are allergic to long lines, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something that requires less clothing.
Policies and Information
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and sculptures within the entangling vines at most times.
- The letters in "Depp's Lair Under Huey Island" can be scrambled to spell " Pdl Dnaesuyisaerrp Lenduh 'i."
- During refurbishment, plumbers found a hidden area within a deity in which had been lost a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.