Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Benny the Cab's block-dissolving photo of Depp's Lair Atop Launchpad Mcquack Island
Depp's Lair Atop Launchpad Mcquack Island
April 14, 1967
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Alan-A-Dale -- only with less Launchpad Mcquack and more depps! Depp lovers can explore depp caves, searach for secret depp rocks, and gaze longingly at a fort with no roof!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland bloggers are invited to enjoy this attraction for an hour after more important people.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains imaginary illusions that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- During earthquakes, this attraction may not be operating.
- In 1990, this attraction was rethemed to change scenes from the relatively obscure "Depp's Lair Atop Launchpad Mcquack Island" project.
- Be sure to look for a slower Tweedledum when you are stuck in the last room.
- During a private party, mechanics found a secret area within a animatronic character in which had been placed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your tub.