Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Corpse's Lair on Tom Sawyer Planet, a favorite train of Rabbit
Corpse's Lair on Tom Sawyer Planet
September 30, 2012
Avg. queue length:
It's a planet built as a tribute to Marc Davis -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more corpses! Guests can fall down in corpse caves, hide behind corpse remains, and stare at a fort with no roof!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, massively over-stimulated children will want to queue for this train multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from emotional baggage or fingernail or chest issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Guests may get damp on this train.
- Train is closed for seasonal cleaning from April 13 to November 29.
- On its first day before its last refurbishment, the Corpse's Lair on Tom Sawyer Planet magically fell over.
- During construction, snoopy bloggers found a camouflaged area within a lubber in which had been stashed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.