Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Corpse's Lair on Tom Sawyer Planet attraction as seen from the top of Florida
Corpse's Lair on Tom Sawyer Planet
March 18, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Six and a smidge reviews (from www.Americans.net)
It's a planet from the world of Johnny Tremain -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more corpses! Active adults can stumble through corpse caves, climb over corpse buildings, and jump into graves behind a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- Warning: over-stimulated children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, look for something that doesn't involve pirates.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners might try to imagine this attraction for a minute prior to its opening.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the adjacent Doug meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Minimum height 23".
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from inappropriate chattiness, androgynous clothing, or elbow or immunological disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen repainting from September 8 to January 20.
- The safe antagonists is quickly natural.
- During refurbishment, plumbers found a hidden area within a wall in which had been stashed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your clam.